Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me (382 Views)

My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / How Long Will It Take For My Parcel, Alixpress See Latest Tracking Message / Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me by eightsin(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
The management of NIPOST Enugu, Enugu State has forcefully extorted the sum of 7800 naira from me, claiming it to be custom duty. On getting home, I tried opening my parcel only to find out it has been opened already and sealed back with the NIPOST tap. I am shocked and baffled that a parcel I bought from China can be opened by NIPOST without due authorisation. My parcel number is RB619437015SG. I have all evidence of paying and a video showing my tempered parcel. I asked them to give me the paper to go pay custom through remita, she refused. After paying her cash, she didn't want to give me an evidence of paying so I had to start raising my voice that she either give me a copy of the so-called custom paper (which happens to be NIPOST paper, see pic) or refund my money, she then gave me to go make a photocopy.

My purpose of writing this is that I want to seek redress. I want to know why/who opened my parcel and who is responsible for this corruption perpetuated by Enugu NIPOST but do not know how to go about it. Any input by those that know how will be highly appreciated.

MOD please help move this to front page. Regards
Re: Nipost Enugu Opened My Parcel And Extorted 7800 From Me by rossovu: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Same way they opened my package and removed the charger and earpiece...rubbish

(1) (Reply)

. / Diabetes Mellitus Pack / How To Use Google Classroom For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.