Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Beware Of These Guys - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of These Guys (538 Views)

How Legit Are These Guys For Investment / Beware Of Naija Crypto Escrow On Telegram / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of These Guys by patinno8: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders. Beware of these guys parading themselves as mini exporters of cocoa powder and bitter kola. They are only out to sell ebooks. They dont really have deep knowledge of what they claim to know. I have kept silent for some months, but i felt i have to say this so that you wont be a victim. They just give you useless list that has no bearing. Be warned!

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Guys by ehinmowo: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
patinno8:
Hello nairalanders. Beware of these guys parading themselves as mini exporters of cocoa powder and bitter kola. They are only out to sell ebooks. They dont really have deep knowledge of what they claim to know. I have kept silent for some months, but i felt i have to say this so that you wont be a victim. They just give you useless list that has no bearing. Be warned!

Thank you for sharing. But try to provide further information about their dubious acts, their monicker etc.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Digital Currencies That Could Be The Next Bitcoin / Happy 10th Birthday Bitcoin! You Have Made A Lot Of Men Super Rich & Poor / This Is Lucrative, Motion Graphics Designers Are Needed Everywhere, 2week Traini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.