Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Atiku: Take These Steps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atiku: Take These Steps (279 Views)

Follow These Steps To Start Advertising To Whatsapp Users Via Facebook Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Take These Steps by herospthng: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Now the voyage of candidacy is arrived. Nigerians are left with the option to decide who the next commander in chief will be. Not ruling out precious Nigerians like Fela, Sowere, Duke and others who are not only qualified for the highest office in the land but seen to be. There is no iota of confusion that both card carrying members and fans sees Atiku and Buhari as the star players of the league. Never be alluded, Buhari is not Obasanjo or Jonathan. Buhari is hard when it comes to power. Its not him, he’s wired to love power.
I have penned down 5 key decisions ATIKU and PDP must brand to win this election but let me lay this dare foundation.
Atiku and his team will be deluded to think that APC will spare Atiku of attack on his America scandal even if there is none. They will uproot the records. They have been on it since the day Atiku defected back to PDP. He will be wrong to contemplate that the Buhari who said “Over the years, I have admired your courage and doggedness in defending your interests and your generosity in promoting education. The American University in Yola is one of your noble legacies, and my hope and wish is that it will endure,” through his spokesperson, Femi Adesina will spare him of releasing his uncontrollable foot soldiers to damage him completely. APC deceptive strategist are so good that they will make Nigerians feel that allowing Atiku in APC’s primary in 2015 was an error. Some nukes in APC can deny anything even some that God made Himself. APC has just denied El-rufai claim that on the order of the President he pushed for Senator Sani recall. The El-rufai that I know does not lie. I fell in love with him and his style when I finished his book on my flight from Lagos to Mumbai. I couldn’t nap until I finished the book.
Secondly, Otunba Daniel and my referred Senator Ben. B should not think that PDP have more undercover agent in APC than APC in PDP. But here is my point.
1. Running Mate
Thanks to HE Atiku for listening to my first post on the selection of his running mate. Nigerians are becoming accustomed to the importance of having an articulate vice president and now close to understanding that the VP is as powerful as the President, thanks to Buhari’s various health related holidays. VP Osinbajo won the heart of Nigerians and me as one of the finest VP in the history of Nigeria, but he’s failed to tell the truth to power.
I am happy that Atiku went for one of my slots. I haven’t met Peter Obi before but as a Nigerian who live in the diaspora, I can tell what we think of him. He is a fine gentle man with the spirit of revolution.
Okoji Nwela
Peter Obi
Adeshina
Donald Duke. If he can be convinced

2. Seasoned Media Team
This is one of APC most special strength and going on it with APC will demand serious articulation and experience. Atiku campaign organization media team will determine 50% of the total vote swing. If you mistake this for just Facebook users or TV producers, you are finished. Elections are not won online. If you remember Buhari’s speech at Chatham House London. Think about the guy Asiwaju paid to write the speech. You need men who are good and seasoned particularly outside Nigeria. I can tell you APC is already sourcing serious expert from UK, America and Russia.

I will recommend that your media team focus on Promises made by APC that were never acted on nor made to happen. Make a weathered documentary. APC doesn’t like such. Ask Jagaban about the AIT documentary on him in 2015.

Get APC 2015 Manifesto and make serious comparison on the number of Jobs promised, created or lost during APC tenure, current exchange rate and how manufacturers have been affected and the resultant effect on Nigerians. Increase in prices of food.
Promise made to reduce fuel pump price and how Nigerian were deceived.
Invasion of National Assemble
Stolen mace at National Assembly
Ekiti and Osun Election
Bank Charges increase on Nigerians
Late selection of ministers leading to poor performance of government
Mrs Buhari’s sincere perspectives on the administration
Increase in Killings across Nigeria

Above all, I don’t like to mention the President’s health, but most Nigerians feel betrayed by the President’s hidden health status and think it will be the same after the election.

A brilliant documentary divided in season like episode will be brilliant to give Nigerian is choice to vote.

3. Talk to Nigerian
It’s important that Atiku come clean to Nigerians by explaining what happened about these constant allegations in connection with America. Atiku need to explain and be plain because APC will come for it forgetting that the same APC was willing to make Atiku its flag bearer in 2015. That is APC for you and we all know. Atiku already have his vote among the illiterate across the Nation but its time to speak to the elite that Buhari can not deceive. These people love to hear the truth. Most politician has cases to answer in the US. Buhari’s wife, Tinubu even the brand new Sanwo-olu like we have been told. Let Nigerians know what they need to know, how you have decided to handle it, is your choice and that of voters. Check the case of my most performing President in American history, DJ Trump. His dark days were exposed yet the voters stood by him and I can tell you, he’s kept to his promises either good or bad.

4. Focus on program
Atiku team must be prepared to remain professional in responding to APC because Lauretta, Kiyamo, Abba, e.t.c will come. They always come to tell us about Buhari’s integrity but forgetting that integrity is not only about refusal to steal money but failure to do what you promised to do and still feel you are right. Nigerian don’t need a man of integrity but a system with integrity that can check-mate the man himself. If we had a system that runs with integrity Buhari would have kept all his campaign promises including creating 1 million jobs every year or resign. My good Anty Kemi wouldn’t have been given a fake certificate in pretence of a real one. Atiku should make a small booklet about his programs and let it reach the hands of every Nigerians.

5. 20% Ready Team
I know that Ministerial nomination comes from party faithful. Buhari deceived Lagosians when he told the crowd in Lagos that he was going with Fashola to Abuja. Many decided to vote for him not knowing it was a political statement that will only materialize after 9 months. Let Nigerian know 10 of your ministers during the campaign, we will tell the direction of your government. We knew the current administration will have problem succeeding due to late selection of ministers in 2015

I wish you all the best if you have the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart.

You can count on us here for all the support required for Nigeria to be great again

@herospathng

1 Share

Re: Atiku: Take These Steps by lilvicky68(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Wetin concern me...
Aticulate

(1) (Reply)

Man Disgraced By A Slay Queen After Refusing To Pay Her As They Agreed (watch / Veteran Nollywood Actress, Popularly Known As Iya Rainbow Celebrates 76th Birthd / Pandemonium: Tax Force Vs Danfo Drivers Vs Police In Igando - Idimu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.