Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? (3793 Views)

Bovas Oil And Gas / Graduate Trainee At Kuhl-cher Limited / BOVAS Oil And Gas Online Application!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by claseek(f): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Please guys I want to confirm if this is real or fake. I got it as an sms. I can't remember applying recently. Last time I submitted application on bovas' website was years ago but I was never invited.

Who else got this?

Dear Candidate you have been invited to participate in the recruitment test for Bovas & Company being conducted by Kuhl-Cher on Saturday October 20, 2018 at 8am at the Julius Berger Auditorium University of Lagos. Send an email to kuhlcherlimited gmail.com for your exam number and other details if you did not receive an email. Ensure that you obtain your examination number before the test. Come with a valid means of identification and writing material. Calculators will not be allowed.
Re: Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by yetiyemi88: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by kennyfem(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
yetiyemi88:
Check this out and judge by yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3837456/bovas-company-test-invite#57548640

Success
same here
Re: Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by kennyfem(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
claseek:
Please guys I want to confirm if this is real or fake. I got it as an sms. I can't remember applying recently. Last time I submitted application on bovas' website was years ago but I was never invited.

Who else got this?

Dear Candidate you have been invited to participate in the recruitment test for Bovas & Company being conducted by Kuhl-Cher on Saturday October 20, 2018 at 8am at the Julius Berger Auditorium University of Lagos. Send an email to kuhlcherlimited gmail.com for your exam number and other details if you did not receive an email. Ensure that you obtain your examination number before the test. Come with a valid means of identification and writing material. Calculators will not be allowed.
same here oo
Re: Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by trino: 2:44am On Oct 14, 2018
It is real
Re: Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by saqo(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2018
I got the invite mail

It is real
Re: Interview With Kuhl-cher (for Bovas Oil) Real Or Fake? by Starpro87(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Good day all.

Please who could help with the nature of this test? Someone needs a tip.

(1) (Reply)

Currently Recruiting Retail Support Executive !!! / Urgent Vacancy For Cleaners In Banks, Hotels Etc / Job Vacancies In Ogun State (updated Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.