Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos (20887 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by Samueltemi337(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Actress Victoria Inyama marks the birthday of her first child who is now a teenager.
The star actress shared photos of her son when he was a baby and his recent pictures.
She captioned:
"Happy Happy Birthday to my 1st fruit........ I bless you my Son....every sec of every min I bless U. I thank God for U........ May God Almighty Hold U, Keep U....... Always..... U are my Son, my friend..... My Assistant...... and am so proud of U. Jidekwa ka iji nnam �er #loving #laughing #livin"
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/victoria-inyama-celebrates-her-first.html?m=1

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by marshalldgreat(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2018
She Don old finish

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by phintohlar(f): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Oh vic, i love this lady a lot with Morren Solomon. HBD boy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by youngest85(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Where is she?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Lalasticlala & Myndd44 come and do the needful
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2018
How come the boy is looking like Davido somehow
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by AdonaiAluminium: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Happy birthday to you boy, more grace to you.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by kenzysmith: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2018
hbd buh the boy wowo sha the bitter truth

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by PapaNnamdi: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Una see that mumu for up wey de advertise sugar mummy?

Why will God not punish him,

For me to be here looking at him like...

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by JailBreaker(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by senchris(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Na who come be this one op?..una no leave us to concentrate on crucial issues like Atikuobi 2019.
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2018
senchris:
Na who come be this one op?..una no leave us to concentrate on crucial issues like Atikuobi 2019.

Indomie pikin spotted cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by DAntivirus: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2018
phintohlar:
Oh vic, i love this lady a lot with Morren Solomon. HBD boy

same feelings here for you grin
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by uc4uandc(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2018
She looks like an Elf@ first pic
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by martineverest(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2018
kenzysmith:
hbd buh the boy wowo sha the bitter truth
as if ur own fine

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by prospero5(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2018
chai....
i can't forget one movie like that that year, starring Victoria, Bukky Ajayi and Zack Orji. Bukky was their mum. The scene in my head is when Victoria visited Zack in lagos. she ate the chicken that the bros bought for his wife to be. Vic and her mama hated the bros wife.

abeg somebody should remind me the movie.
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by Godmother(f): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Meaning? cheesy
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by BiqSean(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Na ur eyes o sista
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Samueltemi337:
Actress Victoria Inyama marks the birthday of her first child who is now a teenager.
The star actress shared photos of her son when he was a baby and his recent pictures.
She captioned:
"Happy Happy Birthday to my 1st fruit........ I bless you my Son....every sec of every min I bless U. I thank God for U........ May God Almighty Hold U, Keep U....... Always..... U are my Son, my friend..... My Assistant...... and am so proud of U. Jidekwa ka iji nnam �er #loving #laughing #livin"...

Congratulations!

Could he be the same boy in this 2016 Nairaland pic?

How time flies...

Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 10:51am On Oct 13, 2018
marshalldgreat:
She Don old finish
she don really old, I remember her that time with Kate Henshaw in the movie MOVIE, FACES.
Re: Victoria Inyama Celebrates Her First Son's Birthday With Throwback Vs New Photos by Olodo24: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
omo. .....the boy carry teeth o

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Unveiled As IrokoTV Ambassador / Uber Driver Slams Duncan Mighty Over Unpaid Bill / Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.