Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo (32641 Views)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / Final Year CRUTECH Electrical Engineering Student Electrocuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Benzinoooo: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
So sad...I can't think of anytin dat kills as fast as electrocution. Wat a fast and painful death...but 4rm d story I tink dere is a certain level of negligence on d part of the skul...it is a common tin wen pple die in Nigeria, (even out of sheer negligence or recklessness) 4 pple (as an attempt 2 consciously neglect d truth) to make comments like "it is God dat giveth and taketh lives so notin culd av bin done after all". We shuld learn hw 2 see tins d way dey r nd criticise or appraise accordingly...may God comfort his family
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Realberg:

C'mon be matured already. That's one's opinion which got aired!
Was the child blind enough not to identify a charged electric cable!

Tell me something. So you can recognize a cable that is powered.

What color does a cable turn to when it is charged(sic) ?

Seun should set basic age restrictions here inorder to ward off these erratic toddlers.

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Aystarz: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
The most important thing is that he didn't damage the 30A 10-3 wires in the process. Prices of electric wires have skyrocketed since buhari took over.

You are a fool! I'd give the world to have you and that poor boy swap positions. What a fool!
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by 8stargeneral: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
mmadu5:
Did he damage the wire I hope not
sure say u suck ur mama breast
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
The most important thing is that he didn't damage the 30A 10-3 wires in the process. Prices of electric wires have skyrocketed since buhari took over.

From the comfort of our homes, within the rectangular interfaces of our phones and computers, we have the liberty to say what we wants and type stuff just because we are unaffected.

There's a family in grief, and you could say such because its not your junior brother or son. Let's be careful, karma is bad bitch

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by joenor(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hiya what a sad one there.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by prettyzee11(f): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=PhenomenalMorgan post=72039201][/quote]

Idio*t did, that's y he represent them well in social media.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Offpoint: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
dumahi:
Oh it's a pity! Meanwhile, seun notice how ur over-moralistic bots change the meanings of what people want to share on NL. A line reads that the lad "was electrocuted after being caught up by a Unclad electric wire'. Not everyone here knows it's as a result of censorship or even its meaning. 'Nak*d' is not always a sexx-related word.
Don't mind them, that's how they changed my pènis to "Joystick" as I don't know what joystick is...
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by prettyzee11(f): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Those 2 that birth n brought u up need to b examined, cos am sure they act n sound exactly like u do. What a fool.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Realberg:

C'mon be matured already. That's one's opinion which got aired!
Was the child blind enough not to identify a charged electric cable!

I know you want to trend on this thread as well, but don't get too comfortable doing anything to trend that you forget your humanity. its not worth it bro... You might be at home, enjoying the time of your life, but think about the situation of the family that lost this kid.

It doesn't matter, one day all of us will have to go through pain, the least you can do is to be there for someone, so others can stand for you in your own time of need..

Thanks
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by dumahi(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Don't mind them, that's how they changed my pènis to "Joystick" as I don't know what joystick is...
They changed your P to J? Sorry oh! Wetin we go do na?
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Offpoint: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
dumahi:
They changed your P to J? Sorry oh! Wetin we go do na?
I'll be writing a letter to sèun to call his attention to it.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by sadeola(f): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
your mumu never do
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by dumahi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Offpoint:

I'll be writing a letter to sèun to call his attention to it.
But as them don cut off ur p come put j nko?
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by DonEvarest(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
try and get some sense it doesn't cost a dime
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by DonEvarest(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
mmadu5:
Did he damage the wire I hope not
grow up.... Aturu
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Legalese(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Either the electricity management company or the school should be sued. Someone should be held accountable to deter father carelessness on the part of institutions.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Pergrace: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Guusssssssssshhhhhhhh..
This is not the gaddam time for jokes! angry angry angry

ChiefAzubuikeh:
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Lagoozupdate: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

I'm stuck in traffic. Your anti-madness pill will get to you shortly
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by SuperStriker: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

May it NEVER be well with you in this life or in the world to come. You will die a hard and very painful death.

Misery will be your company till you drop dead. Nothing you lay your hands to do will go well.

Go and write down today's date.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Bewiseedet(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
It's a sad one. My mum came back home very sad after she saw the boy corpse in a police van at the school
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Kriszy42(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
i feel sorry for you
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by Attaboy06(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
angry
ChiefAzubuikeh:
cry
ChiefAzubuikeh:

this one brain don rust paaaaa!!!!
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
SuperStriker:

May it NEVER be well with you in this life or in the world to come. You will die a hard and very painful death.

Misery will be your company till you drop dead. Nothing you lay your hands to do will go well.

Go and write down today's date.

I just pity you because all you said will backfire and happen to you or your family members instead.
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by bamigboyes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by lordparcel: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
wire wire
Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by GrowUpBoys: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

When you die you will burn in the hottest part of hell #BloodyAttentionSeeker #Idiot!!!!!

Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by GrowUpBoys: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Angelanest:
The death of an 11-year-old student of Government Secondary School, in Calabar, Cross River state, has left his family in pains due to the tragic circumstance that led to his demise. has been electrocuted.

The deceased identified as Isaac Sunday Okon, was electrocuted after being caught up by a naked electric wire at about 1:30pm on Friday during the closing period of the school, located along Atekong Drive, State Housing Estate, Calabar Municipality Local Government Area of Cross River State.

It was gathered that the deceased is the only son to his mother, Mrs. Happiness Sunday Okon who is a petty trader. Mrs. Okon also have 3 daughters, one is said to be a student of the school, but in Senior Secondary, SS 1.

It was said the incident happened when the Teachers asked them to pick up dirts littered around the school compound before going home as he mistakenly stepped on the wire and got electrocuted. 

The remains of Isaac Okon has been deposited in the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) morgue, Calabar. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/11-year-old-student-electrocuted-in-calabar-cross-river-state.html

Why should children or students be cleaning the stupid school? Don't they have sweepers and cleaners? Try this nonsense abroad and see! Stupid school system, useless government!!!! That teacher should be sued!!!!

Re: 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo by solz23(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
I felt terrible after seeing this lad die,I couldn't help.may his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. / #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed / 7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.