Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Help Me Pls - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Me Pls (506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Pls by Woke4all(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2010
I turned on my flat screen monitor this evening and it's displaying.

DELL Self Test Featutre check.

It's just displaying 4 colours on the screen.

Pls what can i do about it? Thanks 4 your good reply.
Re: Help Me Pls by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Jul 14, 2010
[b]Self-Test Feature Check (STFC)

Your monitor provides a self-test feature that allows you to check whether your monitor is functioning properly. If your monitor and computer are properly connected but the monitor screen remains dark, run the monitor self-test by performing the following steps:

Turn off both your computer and the monitor.
Unplug the video cable from the back of the computer. To ensure proper Self-Test operation, remove both Digital (white connector) and the Analog (blue connector) cables from the back of computer.
Turn on the monitor.

The floating dialog box should appear on-screen (against a black background) if the monitor cannot sense a video signal and is working correctly.

While in self-test mode, the power LED remains green. Also, depending upon the selected input

This box also appears during normal system operation if the video cable becomes disconnected or damaged.
Turn off your monitor and reconnect the video cable; then turn on both your computer and the monitor.
If your monitor screen remains blank after you use the previous procedure, check your video controller and computer system, because your monitor is functioning properly.

For more info . . . . Check out this link . . . . http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/2408wfp/en/ug/solve.htm[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Zain Usb Modem For Sale / A Better Ebay For Nigerians. Post Adverts, Sell Your Stuffs, Buy At The Cheapest / Laptops Power Adapters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.