Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Beware Of Bitcoin Scammers Whatsapp Group Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Bitcoin Scammers Whatsapp Group Here (405 Views)

Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / Proof Of Earning Of Bitcoin / Why You Should Invest In Litecoin Instead Of Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Bitcoin Scammers Whatsapp Group Here by williams080: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2018
A LOT SCAMMER COME HERE TO LURE PEOPLE TO THEIR WHATSPP GROUP CHAT OR COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS , ALL THE NAME OF GOOD ONLINE BUSINESS INVESTMENT PLEASE NAIRALANDERS BEWARE THEY ARE TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY, FOR EXAMPLE, brentgroup.org they are scammers , THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF YOUR BITCOIN WHICH CANT BE TRACEABLE TO ANYONE, PLEASE AVOID THEM WHAT I SAY TO ONE THAT IS WHAT I SAY TO ALL, THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM GROUP TRENDING HERE AND TAKING YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER and email HERE AND START ADDING YOU TO THEIR WHATSAPP GROUP AND TRY TO PAINT THEIR NEW ONLINE MMM GAME WITH THEIR SUGAR COATED MOUTH MY BROTHER AND SISTER MAKE UNA RUN OOOH THEM BE THIEVES

(1) (Reply)

Development Partners Summit Of The Ondo State Education Endowment Fund / Earn On Revanga By Completing Task / Bitcoin Escrow Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.