Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Amaka The Lesbian 18+ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ (19824 Views)

Amaka The Lesbian.. / Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / Amaka The Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
AMAKA THE LE$BIAN
Episode 1!
My name is Amaka , I am 25years old and am a prosti tute.
I have been a prosti tute for the past 6years now; please follow up, as I bring u the story of my life and how my journey into prosti tution started
I come from a family of 4, (2 girls and 2boys) and am the first child. I was 16 years old when I lost my parents in an accident along Owerri road few years ago.
It was a very hot afternoon in school, when my class teacher pulled me out of the class that my uncle needed to see me. When I got out and approached my uncle, his eyes were bloodshot, like someone that has been crying. He held me by the hand and broke the bad news to me. At first, I didn’t understand him; I stood staring at him for a while, before the whole thing dawned on me. I would never set eyes on my parents again. I thought about my siblings, I knew the worse awaits us.
Few weeks later, the burial was done and my uncles and aunties gathered to decide on how to share us among them. After much arguments, it was finally decided that my 2 younger brothers goes to live with my mum's eldest brother in Aba, while my younger sister moves to Port Harcourt to live with my mum's cousin.
The next day, I moved to Lagos and started living with my dad's newly married youngest sister; she was 25 years old at that time. I was welcomed with love. They made me feel so at home, bought new clothes for me and enrolled me into one of the best private schools in that area. Life was fun for me, I didn't lack anything and in no time, my sorrow was forgotten. Little did I know that all the goodies and better life I was enjoying, came with a very big price.
On the 7th month of living with them, I had just gotten back from school and was about to shower, when my aunty called me, so I ran out of the bathroom with my towel tied, and went into her room;
"Good afternoon aunty"
"Afternoon. How was school today?
"Fine, aunty"
“Good. I called you in here because I want to bath you myself. I noticed you don't wash your body properly and you are developing serious body odour"
I couldn't believe my ears. I laughed so hard and replied, "haba aunty. Am no longer a child for you to bath me. Okay, I will properly wash my body and you..."
She cuts in, "madam, get into the bathroom this minute and drop that towel" before I could reply again, she got up from the bed and half dragged me into the bathroom, "see this girl o. What are you hiding? Don't tell me these small boys have started touching you".
After fruitlessly dragging with her, I let go and we both walked into the bathroom. She started washing me with her soap and sponge, after a while, her breathing changed and she started acting funny. Her hands lingered on my bre asts, then she began squee zing my nip ples, I got confused, I didn't know what to do. I kept staring at her half closed eyes. Nobody has touched me that way before. I was only 16. She poured water on me and moved closer, then put her mouth on my n ipple.....
Episode 2 loading.......
you can follow this link to read 3more episodes

http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
follow this link
http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/AMAKA%20THE%20LESBIAN

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] smiley

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
AMAKA THE LESBIAN

Episode 2!

I was shocked beyond words as she put her mouth on my ni pples and began to su ck it. I gathered strength and pushed her away, then covered my br easts with my hands, "Aunty what are you doing? How can you be touching me this way and s uck my brea sts too? You are a woman and my dad's younger sister.

I don't understand this o. Please, I want to go back to my room" I said to her and made to walk past her, but she blocked my path and pushed me to the wall, there was no space for me to escape from, then she spoke, "Amaka Nne, this is not a new thing, people do it. I started mine when I was 14 years old and it's not bad. See, let me tell you, I am in love with you and I feel you so much, you give me sleepless nights, I want you to be mine. My baby, I will give you anything you want, just don't push me away, or don't you love me?"

I kept quiet for a while, trying to understand her point, but it was so hard for me. "For God's sake you are my Aunty. We are same blood, loving me is normal just like I love you too. But we can't do this evil things, the Bible frowns at it, please, aunty”
She turned and locked the bathroom door and threw her neck back, laughing heavily, "Osino Bible frowns at it. Funny. Amaka don't be ungrateful, I gave you everything and ready to give you more. I put you in a school which cost N150,000 per term, you wear expensive clothes at your age and you want to deprive me of this one thing I need from you. I could take away everything and make you miserable in this house.

Life would be a living hell for you. Is that what you want?" I was speechless; I didn't know what to say. "Answer me, Amaka, is that what you want?" She repeated. "No Aunty" I replied.
She put down the toilet lid and sat on it, then told me to sit on her laps, I did. She held me so tight, like she was drawing strength from me. We sat like that for almost an hour, her breathing was heavy, then she turned my face towards hers and began to kiss me hungrily, after a while, she started mas saging my bre asts, and put her mouth on it again, this time, she took time to s uck both of them. She made me sit on the wc and knelt down in front of me and did the unthinkable to my br easts.

I just kept staring at her, wishing it was all a dream. The next thing I heard was, "baby, you are so sweet. I fell in love with you two years ago when I got back from camp and since then, I prayed silently for you to be mine and here we are" she said and went back to su cking my bre asts. I felt so irritated and wished I could stand up to her but I was completely helpless. When she started mo aning, I couldn't bear looking at her again, I closed my eyes and thought about my mum and dad, if they were still alive, I wouldn't be in this mess.

How could my Aunty, my dad's youngest sister be this evil? What if her husband finds out? In that moment, my younger sister came to my mind, the thought of her going through same thing, drove me crazy. So I made up my mind to find out, but didn't know how yet. I opened my eyes and looked at my Aunty, still su cking her eyes were closed and my nipples were already very sore that i had to speak out, “Aunty its paining and am also very hungry” I said , as i tried to pull away from her...

Episode 3 loading.....
or follow this link to read 3more episodes

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hmmm Interesting
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Mannygoulding(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2018

okay....
undecided
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
AMAKA THE LES BIAN (18 +)FOR ADULTS
Episode 3!
After I pulled myself away from her, she got up and walked out of the bathroom. I sat there for a while, and then I took my towel and covered myself, then stepped out of the bathroom and ran into my room. I quickly dressed up and went to the kitchen to fix lunch, shortly after, I heard her call out my name again, I ignored and pretended not to hear, she called the second time and I quietly closed the kitchen door and continued cooking.
It wasn't long, when I felt the door to the kitchen open, and she walked in, "bia Amaka, didn't you hear me call your name?" She asked. "No aunty, the door was closed maybe that was why I didn't hear you, I am sorry", she continued, "it's okay, make sure you put your uncle's food in the food flask, I don't have the strength to cook for him in the night. Before I forget, when last did you see your period?"..."last month, aunty, I have not seen it this month" I replied. "It's okay. Hope you still have enough pads?" "Yes, I do" she said okay and walked out of the kitchen.
She didn't touch me again after that day and we both acted like it didn't even occur. I begged her to help me get in touch with my younger sister, I needed to know how she was fairing and two days later, I got the opportunity to speak to her, as soon as she heard my voice, she started crying, she told me how she was suffering over there, she hasn't started school yet and she eats only once a day and sleeps at midnight to wake up by 5am to prepare my aunt's kids for school, I was so heartbroken and so helpless, but I assured her that I would do everything possible to get her out of that house.
Though, I had no idea how I was going to accomplish it. Every day, I thought of my sister suffering, her heartbreaking voice when she was talking to me on the phone, I lost appetite and concentration in school; I became so moody that everyone around me noticed it, including my aunty and her husband. This continued, until one Saturday evening.
I was crying profusely in my room, when my aunty walked in, I didn't notice her presence until she spoke, "Amaka, what's wrong with you lately and why are you crying? Don't tell me you are pregnant o" I quickly turned to face her, "no o, am not pregnant, am just worried about my younger sister, she's suffering so much in port Harcourt and there's nothing I can do to help her, that's why am crying" I replied. Then she said, "Who told you there's nothing you can do? We live in a duplex, you have this room all to yourself, why not invite her to come live here with us and be happy, instead of this, am tired of seeing you in this mood". I couldn't believe my ears, I was shocked beyond words, I knelt down to thank her but she told me to get up, as she turned to leave the room, I realised I had no means to invite my sister over, what do I know?
"Aunty but there's a problem o. How do I get her over here and what am I going to tell Aunty Precious for her to let my sister go?" I asked, then she walked back into the room and sat on the bed, before replying me, "Nne, sit down, let's talk" I did as I was told. Then she continued, "Getting your sister here and taking care of her is not a problem at all, I can help you achieve that in just two days, but that would cost you, are you ready and willing to pay the price?" She asked. I looked hard at her in confusion, "But aunty you know I don't have money, it's you and uncle that has been taking care of me, the only money I have is N8000 that I have saved up from my pocket money to school, where will..." she cuts me off, "Hahahahaha, you are just so innocent that's why I love you so much. I don't need money from you. Only accept to be mine and never resist me or speak about it to anyone. Let me have you, give me your vir ginity without struggle and that's all" she said.
I moved away from her and said, "No ooo. God forbid. I cannot allow you touch me down there am not ready yet, besides, you are a woman and am keeping myself for my husband. It's only a man I will allow down there not a woman, that's an abomination. Aunty Do you even know what you are saying?" She laughed again and replied, "Okay then. Since you say no, do not bring up the issue of your sister to me again. Let her continue to suffer in Port Harcourt. One day, she will die and her blood will be on your head, since you have the means to save her but you refused. Imagine keeping yourself for some stupid guy that doesn't deserve you.
My dear, in this age and era, girls don't give guys their vir ginity anymore, they either allow fellow girl to break it or they break it by themselves, no man deserves a woman's virginity. Gone are those days. When you marry, you give him sxx and that's all. Afterall, no man marries as a virgin. I want to go and prepare for fellowship. Make sure you prepare dinner before I get back, funny girl" then she walked out of my room... Episode 4 tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
AMAKA THE LES BIAN (18+) FOR ADULTS
Episode 4!
As soon as the door closed behind her, I started crying heavily. I didn't know what to do, I thought of confiding in my best friend, but what could she do? She was only 15 years old. After crying profusely for an hour, I cleaned my eyes and went to prepare dinner. It wasn't long, when I heard my uncle drive into the compound; I stood staring at him through the kitchen window as he got out of his car and walked into the house and straight into the kitchen.
"Good evening, Uncle". I greeted him as he made his way to the fridge to get water; he drank a little and kept it back, before responding to my greeting, "Ehen, Amaka. How are you doing? Your eyes look swollen, have you been crying?" He asked, walking up to me, with his eyes fixed on mine. "No, am fine. I was just crying earlier because of my sister", I said. "What happened to her, hope she's okay? Tell me everything ". Then I started crying again, I was so emotional, that words failed me, I didn't know where to begin from and also knew I dared not tell him what his wife told me.
I kept crying until he got closer to me, gave me a hug and used the kitchen towel lying close to the sink to wipe my tears. I felt so uncomfortable with the way he held me, I was also scared that my aunty could walk in and misinterpret the situation. As if he knew what I was thinking, he moved back and said, "Nne, I hate to see girls cry. It pierces my heart. You are like a sister to me, tell me what hurts you and I promise to make it go away, I need you to be happy for us".
I thought about what he said briefly, after which I opened up to him and told him everything, but I didn't mention that I had already discussed it with his wife. After I finished talking, he laughed and said, "Haba, is that why you have been moody lately? I notice everything in this house but I choose not to talk because your aunty is closer to you than I am. But anyways, worry not and wipe your tears, today is Saturday, I will make sure your sister gets here before Wednesday next week, okay? Cheer up and be your usual self, this is a minor issue", I couldn't believe my ears, it felt like I was dreaming; I ran to him and gave him a hug, then he left the kitchen. My joy knew no bounds; I danced the rest of the night till it was bed time. I didn't set eyes on my Aunty again that night until the next day. Her fellowship starts by 6pm and ends by 9pm, she gets home by past 10pm or there about.
I was saying my morning prayer very early the next morning, when she walked into my room, dragged me up and slapped me twice, "Are you crazy? Where do you think you are? So after the conversation we had, you still had the guts to talk to my husband about it. You know what? Fine. Pack up your things this minute, you are going back to the village, you ungrateful witch", she threw some money at me and told me it was my transport fare back to the village and she doesn't want to ever set eyes on me again.
At that moment, I knew I had lost, she has finally broken me, I had no other choice than to give in to whatever evil desires she craves. I immediately knelt down and held her legs, "Aunty please, don't do this to me, I was crying when your husband walked in on me and made me tell him what the problem was. Don't throw me out like this; you are the only one I have. I will do whatever you say, please aunty", I kept crying and begging until she pulled me up and hugged me.
She apologised for slapping me and told me to clean my eyes and keep the money for myself, she kis sed me on the lips and assured me my sister would join us soon, and then she walked out.
I sat down on the bed, replaying what just happened in my head. I knelt down again and prayed to God to let His will be done in my life. 30 minutes later, she called me to get ready for church that she doesn't want to be late. I quickly showered and was dressing up when she came in again, dressed and ready for church, she locked the door and said, "Nne, please I need to feel you a little before we go", she unzipped my gown and unhooked my bra, then turned me towards her...
EPISODE 5 soon

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Les: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
I won't hear word in this thread....
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
wow z dis really a life story,,,,, next update,,following bomba, 2 bomba.
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by uekejiuba(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Interesting.......what a world!!
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by VicThory(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nice work u gat.
God bless ya hustle
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by goodlifeben: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
AMAKA THE L ES BIA N (18) FOR ADULTS
Episode 5!
She started suc king my left nip ple and using her right hand to mas sage the right one, she kept at it for almost 5 minutes, then she stopped and looked me in the eyes, "are you enjoying it? Tell me you are, please" she spoke. I shook my head and replied, "no, Aunty. I am not enjoying it" I replied. She smiled, "I understand how you feel, I felt the same way too during my first time. That's why I don't want to rush you. Don't worry, with time, you will get used to it" she said, as she went back to su cking my nipp les and moa ning at the same time.
After a while, she did what she hasn't done before, she pulled up my gown and touched my vag ina through my pa nties, I flinched and moved back, at that moment, I heard the voice of her husband calling out her name from the hall way, she quickly stopped, adjusted her dress and picked up her purse and bible, "honey, we will meet you downstairs shortly, am helping Amaka to fix up something" she replied back at him. She helped me hook up my bra and zipped up my gown, then gave me a very long kiss and a hug, after which we headed out to join her husband in the car for church.
She was the leader of the prayer warriors in church. People send prayer points and requests to her. She was honoured as much as they honoured the pastor of the church and her husband was very proud of her. She doesn't go a week without fasting. One time, she made me fast, because I slept off during night prayer that was before she started molesting me.
Four hours later, we were back from church and headed into the kitchen to cook, when I sat down on the kitchen stool to slice the vegetables, she told me to go back upstairs and remove my pan ties, then come back into the kitchen and sit facing her, with my legs sprea d apart, that she wants to be looking into my va gina, as she cooks.
I didn't argue,........ Episode 6 coming

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Damfakay: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is strange but true...A church prayer warrior for that matter!!!!!!
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by donaldphilipizu(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
life of a prayer warrior full of disguising moment,,,,,, kept d zeal of writing,,,, enjoying evry bit of ur update.....tanx 4 DAT,,,,promise u will not fall our hands,,,, by stping half way,..

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Lifeixgood: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
AMAKA THE LESBIAN

Episode 7!

For matured minds only�

Below 18 keep off�

Pls read,comment,share and tag your beautiful friends�
Lick my vagina with her mouth, the whole thing felt so awkward, I tried to act like it was normal but I couldn't, so I sat up and told her to stop, that it was disgusting and strange to put her mouth where I pee from. She started laughing and told me to relax, that putting mouth on my vagina is one of the greatest gifts a woman can get in life and a lot of women crave and beg for it, but they don't get it, so I should thank God that she is giving it to me on a platter of gold because of the love she has for me and I shouldn't take it for granted.
After explaining, she positioned me properly again and put her mouth there and began to suck me hungrily.
I didn't feel anything, because of my mindset at that time, I was being forced and the whole thing made me feel like throwing up. She told me not to tell anyone, because they will not understand and be jealous of our love, I nodded and closed my eyes. Then I felt something pierce my vagina opening, I opened my eyes and shifted uncomfortably, I sat up and saw that she was holding a carrot and was trying to put it inside of me, that was when I started crying and begging her to stop, but she refused, I shouted and screamed, but no one heard me.
I begged her with the name of God and Jesus that she respected so much, but she refused and kept hurting me with the carrot until she had gotten more than half of it into my vagina, then she went ahead to twist and thrust it inside of me, while using her left hand to massage my breast. It hurt so much. Nothing had ever hurt me like that before, that was when my hatred for her started.
When she finished, she cleaned me up and told me not to tell anyone, that she loves me so much and even if I tell anyone, no one will believe me.
That night, I became sick, my stomach, private part and legs hurt so much. I couldn't sleep. The next morning, I was hot and shivering badly, I couldn't even stand very well, my uncle say me trying to balance myself on the kitchen door as not to fall. He quickly ran to me and was shocked as he touched my arm.
"Amaka, God, you are burning. What's wrong with you?" He asked. I tried to speak, but words failed me. He called out to his wife, then carried me out, into his car and was about driving out when his wife rushed out and joined us in the car. We headed straight to the hospital. At the hospital, the doctor asked how I was feeling, when I started feeling sick and the parts of my body that ached. After I answered, the next question she asked was, "did anybody forcefully touch your private part?" Before I could answer, my aunty answered, "No! She is...... Episode 8 loading..
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Lifeixgood: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
AMAKA THE LESBIAN

Episode 8!

For matured minds only�

Below 18 keep off�

Pls read,comment share and tag your beautiful friends�

Before I could answer, my aunty answered, "No! She is well taken care of and we protect her so much". The doctor asked me to go to the laboratory for tests. The tests proved that I had been molested, they even found some particles of blood on my Pant, I didn't have the strength to shower after what she did to me the last night. My uncle was shocked, he kept asking me who put hands on me, I could see the fire in his eyes, "who did this to you, Amaka?
I swear to God, who made me; I will make the evil bloody bastard pay so dearly for this. Who the hell put hands on you?" He asked again as he shook me very hard to reply him. I started crying, and then my aunty intervened. "Honey, please, do not worry yourself. I must find out the truth from her, you can see she is still shaken up and rattled. Just go to work, you are already running late. Give us money for cab, when you get home later, we will sort it all out" he said okay, handed some money over to her, hugged me and left.
She turned to me and told me to stop crying, that everything will be alright, then she hugged me tightly and we walked out of the hospital to get a cab. When we got home, she took me into her bathroom and bathed me; she took special care on my vagina and washed it properly, without doing anything nasty. When she was done, she got warm water with a towel and massaged it and told me to clean my body and go lay on her bed. I did as I was told; I didn't know when I fell asleep, until she woke me up to eat. As I was eating, she began talking to me about what happened, "Nne, am truly sorry for what happened yesterday, but it's for your own good. You need this now more than ever and am the only one that can do it for you.
I love you so much and I would never intentionally hurt you in any way. Am sorry, you went through so much pain and I assure you that the next time, won't be painful, that's when you will start enjoying it, okay?" She finished. "It's okay Aunty, I understand. What we should be worried about now is what to tell Uncle, he seemed furious earlier and am sure he won't let this go until he gets to the root of it" I replied. She laughed and told me to forget about her husband, that she will handle him, and in case he tries to talk to me about it, that I should never say a word, "he is a man and he will want me to handle everything while he offers his full support, don't even think about it".
I nodded in confusion, as I remembered what she told me earlier about next time. Does it mean she will do this to me again? I couldn't help but ask.
"Aunty, you said next time won't be this painful, I don't understand, is there going to be a next time?" "Of course, my baby. We are lovers now and we will always make love anytime we want it. You were a virgin that was why the first time was painful, the next one won't be painful and there won't be any need for........
Episode 9 loading

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by kasey18: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2018
goodlifeben:
follow this link

goodlifeben:
follow this link

goodlifeben:
follow this link

goodlifeben:
follow this link

I can't find the stories on this link o
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2018
AMAKA THE LESBIAN (18+) FOR ADULTS
Episode 9!
Am sorry, you went through so much pain and I assure you that the next time, won’t be painful, that’s when you will start enjoying it, okay?” She finished. “It’s okay Aunty, I understand. What we should be worried about now is what to tell Uncle, he seemed furious earlier and am sure he won’t let this go until he gets to the root of it” I replied. She laughed and told me to forget about her husband, that she will handle him, and in case he tries to talk to me about it, that I should never say a word, “he is a man and he will want me to handle everything while he offers his full support, don’t even think about it”. I nodded in confusion, as I remembered what she told me earlier about next time. Does it mean she will do this to me again? I couldn’t help but ask.
“Aunty, you said next time won’t be this painful, I don’t understand, is there going to be a next time?” “Of course, my baby. We are lovers now and we will always make love anytime we want it. You were a virgin that was why the first time was painful, the next one won’t be painful and there won’t be any need for carrot again. Try and get some more rest. Pastor Philip and sis Margaret will be coming over by 5pm to pray for you. He called earlier that my husband told him what happened” I said okay and she left the room.
Later in the evening, the Pastor came, prayed for me and gave me counsel. Sister Margaret was with him. She is also a member of the prayer warriors in church, which my aunty is the leader. She is a very rich lady, married to an oil tycoon and they have four children. Two of her kids attend the same school with me. She told my aunty that she will be coming to see me every evening to talk to me until am healed, so that what happened to me won’t mar me, my aunty agreed.
The next day, I didn’t go to school, I stayed at home as my aunty instructed. She told me to rest for a week before I resume school again. I didn’t do any house chores; my aunty did everything and even brought me breakfast on bed. I was still eating breakfast when I heard a car drive into the compound, I looked out through my window, it was Sis Margaret, I was surprised. I remembered she said she would always come around in the evenings, I wondered what was doing here by this time. Shortly after, she walked into the room with my aunty, with an olive oil in hand.
“Good morning ma!” I greeted her, “morning, my love. How are you feeling this morning?” “I feel better now” I replied. Very good! I know you are a strong girl, now come and give me a hug” she said, as she dropped the olive oil she was holding and spread out her hands. I got up and reluctantly hugged her. My aunty stood there smiling at us. Sis Margaret held on to me longer than I expected and I began to wonder when she would release her hold on me, but instead, she turned my face and kissed me on the lips, I tried to push her away, but……..
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2018
EPISODE 10!
I tried to push her away, but she held on to me, then my aunty said “Haba Amaka, stop fighting it, release your mind and relax your body to enjoy it, kiss her back and don’t force it” I stopped trying to break free and stood still, while sis Margaret kissed me all over, from my lips to my ears, down to my neck.
I didn’t understand what was going on, I thought my aunty said she won’t allow anyone to touch me, why then is she watching sis Margaret kiss and handle my b—–s this way?
I was still talking to myself, when my aunty walked up to us, lifted my top and both of them began to suck my n—–s, side by side. I felt so disgusted, but totally helpless. Not having any power over them made my hatred for them increase, especially for my aunty that allowed such. I was already starting to get used to her molestation, but bringing another person in was the greatest shock of my life, next to her using carrot on me. I stood still without any form of struggle and allowed them have a field day on my b—–s.
Sister Margaret pulled away from me and undressed herself; I was so surprised, because my aunty never did so. She took my hand and placed on her flat, wrinkled b—-t, “Nne touch me. Squeeze my n—–s very hard, hmmm, you are so sweet and fresh” she said as she pressed my right hand tightly on her left b—-t. My aunty was still busy sucking my n—-e and moaning, while rubbing my p—y through the light fabric night short I was putting on. After a while, she pulled it off completely and made me lay on the bed, and then she spread my legs so wide and began sucking my p—y, while Sister Margaret put her n—-e in my mouth and told me to suck hard.
Things were happening so fast, I closed my eyes and s—-d on, thinking of my younger sister that was yet to be brought to the house but I was already paying for her to come live with us. I knew I had no other choice, so I decided to swallow my pains and play along, but I knew that one day, I would really make my aunty pay, for messing me up this way. After about an hour of fingering, sucking, kissing and massaging me, they left me. I lay on the bed for another hour before I went to have my bath. I didn’t hear from them again until I got hungry later in the evening and decided to go make noodles, that was when I saw her, my aunt’s best friend, they were praying together, she was looking so pretty and an evil thought crossed my mind, I knew what I had to do, my pay back plan was about to fall in place, but I needed to…..

READ MORE EPISODE ON

www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
EPISODE 11
My pay back plan was about to fall in place, but I needed to get my sister here first before devising my strategy and carrying it out secretly. I was almost half way into the kitchen, when I heard my name, “Amaka, Nne biko, bring out the soup from the freezer and microwave it, then make Semo for us, we just ended our 6-6 fasting and we are very hungry. Make much, so you keep for your uncle, to avoid making another one when he gets back” my aunty said. I didn’t reply, but she knew I heard her.
Two days later, my uncle came back with my sister, Kai, my joy knew no bounds, I couldn’t stop hugging her, she was crying profusely, looking so tattered and worn out. She had marks all over her body and cuts from excessive flogging. I kept turning her around to look at various parts of her body. “Amy, you look beautiful and very fresh. Are you going out, this one you are wearing this fine gown?” She asked me, my heart broke into pieces, but I held myself from crying, I needed to be strong for her, “Haba Nne, this is not even my outing cloth, it’s my house cloth. Don’t worry, you are here now, you will start looking fresh and wearing nice clothes just like this one, okay?”
I comforted her, she cleaned her eyes and nodded happily, then I took her into my room and told her to freshen up and wait for me, while I go get her something to eat.
I went into the kitchen, closed the door and let out my own tears. I realized I had to fully surrender my body to my aunty and any other person(s) she wishes to bring, for the sake of my sister. Only God knows what my brothers are going through, I thought to myself and right there, at that moment, in that kitchen, I made up my mind to bring my siblings back together, I was almost 17 and the oldest, I felt it was my duty and I would use what I have, to get all that we would need to survive.
That was the beginning of my evil plans. Days and weeks passed, nobody laid hands on me, and my sister was enrolled into my school. My aunty bought new clothes for her, even bought her a phone, she was so happy and was starting to look good and healthy. My aunty was very busy with her church activities and planning for their camp. One Sunday, after church, she called my sister and I, into the sitting room, her husband was there, then she said, “Amaka why didn’t you tell me tomorrow is your birthday? You will be 17 tomorrow and you kept it from your best aunty?” Did this idiot just call herself my best aunty? Oh wow! Splendid, I thought to myself, before replying, “Aunty, please am sorry, don’t be angry, I didn’t even remember it sef?”
“No worries, we already have something planned out, I will buy you a cake and you will mark it in school with your friends, while I invite the pastor and some members of the church to pray for you okay?” I nodded and she continued, “your uncle and I, will be travelling to Ogun state for a 3 days camping retreat, so on Thursday, we will drop both of you off at sister Margaret’s house so you go to school from there, she’s not going camping this year” she finished.
Few days later, we were on our way to Sister Margaret’s house…
READ MORE ON www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Episode 12
When we got to Sister Margaret’s house, she and her family welcomed us with cheerfulness and open arms. Her husband was so very nice, with her children. The oldest is my age mate, we were made to feel at home and I was told to sleep in the same room with her first daughter, while my sister sleeps with the others. That same night, after we had settled down, Sister Margaret called me into the kitchen and kissed me passionately then said, “I have been waiting all day to do this, you are just so fresh and , I can’t resist you. I wish you would live with me forever” I didn’t say a word, I turned and walked out of the kitchen furious.
Why is this sweetwoman acting like this? How would she feel if someone does this to her daughter? Then an evil thought crossed my mind. At midnight, I woke her daughter up and lied to her that I was having nightmare, she told me to pray over it and go back to sleep, but I didn’t, instead, I started crying. “Haaaa! Amaka why are you crying na? It’s just a nightmare, oya let’s pray together and sleep” she said. “I have already prayed before waking you up. I just need someone to hug me and massage my back. I miss my mum so much” I burst into another bout of tears and cried heavily, she was looking concerned and confused, then she moved close to me and gave me a hug, I held her tight and refused to let go, “can you kiss me?”
“Of course” She pecked me on the cheek, I shook my head and said, “no, not that type of kiss, I want the real kiss please” she moved away from me, turned on the light and stared at me in shock. “Kiss you on the lips? That’s totally wrong. You are a girl. I can only kiss a guy but never a girl o. No no no” I walked up to her and told her to try me and see the difference between a guy and a girl. “A guy will kiss you and it will finally lead to pregnancy but I will kiss you and you will never get in trouble” it took me almost an hour to convince her, before she finally gave in. In less than two hours, I did to her exactly what my aunty and her mum did to me, except the carrot, because there was no carrot in their house then, so I used my fingers, surprisingly, she wasn’t a virgin.
That was how I started f—–g sister Margaret’s daughter and sister Margaret was also f—–g me any chance she gets. None of them knew I was f—–g the other. On the third day we were to go home, she begged me for a goodbye f–k, I told her to bring N50, 000, she begged and begged but I refused, then she went to her wardrobe and brought out all she had, which was N48, 000. I collected it and f—-d her, we were done and I was in the bathroom when her mum came looking for me. I knew she wanted to f–k me as well, so I walked into her room and instead of waiting for her to kiss me, I kissed her.
She was so dumbfounded, that was when I gave her my terms, “I will not do this for free anymore, if you want to have sex with me then you must pay me” she laughed and said, “pay you for sex, are you a prostitute? Don’t reduce yourself to such a thing. If there’s anything you need just mention it, I will buy it for you” I refused and made to walk out of the room but she held me back and asked how much it will cost her, I told her to give me a hundred thousand naira, she screamed and said she can only afford N10, 000, I stood my ground, at the end, she gave me N50, 000 and used my body for her pleasure, as usual.
And that was how I started collecting money from her daughter and….
READ MORE EPISODE ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
READ FULL STORY ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng
EPISODE 13
And that was how I started collecting money from her daughter and her, even after we went back home, her daughter started to frequent our house and bring me money for sex, while her mum looks for every excuse to get me to her house for paid sex. My aunty didn’t touch me again for like three months after she got back from camp. On the fourth month, the whole thing started again. One day, I told her I needed her help to open account, so I could be saving my money, “how much do you have that you need account for?” She asked. “Aunty, I have 28,000, but it doesn’t matter the amount, a lot of my friends in school have bank accounts and it helps them save” I replied. On Friday of that week, I didn’t go to school, she took me to go open the account and the next week, I went to deposit N350, 000, in my account and the business continued.
I had expected my aunty to ask me why I was collecting money from sister Margaret, but she didn’t, I guess she wasn’t told. The whole thing continued and I got used to it, my money was growing rapidly and I was still looking for ways to make my aunty pay for everything. She started it all, took away my virginity and made me see myself as a tool. I know that what I was doing to Sister Margaret’s daughter was wrong, but I had no remorse, I cared less. If her mother could do such to another woman’s daughter, then her child deserves to go through the same thing.
One fateful Saturday evening, I was walking down to the kitchen to make dinner, when I saw her again, that same lady that fasted with my aunty months ago; she was seated alone in the parlour reading her bible. I decided to go and say hi to her, “good evening ma. Have you seen aunty or should I go and call her for you?” “Don’t worry yourself Nne, she was here with me, she only went to get something from her room. How are you?” “Am fine Ma. You look so very pretty, please; can I get your number? I would love to be your friend” I said boldly. Then she laughed out loud and looked at me in awe, “Wow! This is the first time someone your age has asked to be my friend, am flattered. Okay, get your phone let me input my number for you” I ran upstairs to get my phone and ran back downstairs and saw sister Margaret and her daughter, removing their shoes at the door way, my heart skipped, I thought her mum had caught her stealing and found out she was giving the money to me for sex, but their reactions when they saw me, killed my fear.
I heaved a sigh of relief. Few hours later, I told my younger sister to go downstairs and watch television that I wanted to discus in private with Sister Margaret’s daughter, she gladly ran out of the room. Then I locked the door, collected the money she brought, threw it into my wardrobe and grabbed her. We started kissing passionately and speedily got naked. We got on the bed and positioned ourselves in the 69 way, she wasn’t that good at sucking then so I told her to stop sucking and feel how I suck her, so as to learn. She kept moaning so loudly that I would stop and tell her to reduce her voice, she will nod and before long, she starts to moan again.
As I raised my head from her v—-a to tell her once again to reduce her voice, her mum knocked heavily on the door and shouted, “Will you girls open this door this minute before I break it down?”….
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Episode 14!
As I raised my head from her v—-a to tell her once again to reduce her voice, her mum knocked heavily on the door and shouted, “Will you girls open this door this minute before I break it down?” Her daughter violently pushed my mouth off of her p—y and hurriedly dressed up, I calmly sat at the edge of the bed, fully naked and not making any effort to dress up. “These girls are really trying my patience, open this door this minute” her mother kept hitting hard on the door. After the frightened girl had made several efforts to get me to dress up which didn’t work for her, she walked quietly to the door and unlocked it.
The next thing I heard was a resounding slap on her cheek, “are you stupid? What were you girls doing in here that you locked the door and refused to open it?” She asked her daughter, “nothing mum, I was using the toilet when you were knocking and I begged Amaka to help me open it for you but she refused”, she replied, amidst sobs. That was when Sister Margaret turned to face me and I saw the shock register on her face when she noticed I was naked. “Am sorry, sister Margaret, I heard you knocking but I was too weak to get up and open the door” I said to her and walked to my wardrobe, bent over, pretending to be looking for what to wear in the lower drawers, making sure my a—–e and p—y was very visible to both of them. I knew she was aware of what we were doing and it didn’t scare me one bit, I was glad she found out this way. If she could molest another woman’s daughter, she should also expect such to happen to her daughter.
After what seemed like an eternity, she spoke, “oya you, go downstairs and wait for me in the car” she said to her daughter, while pushing her out of the room at the same time, after which she closed the door and locked it. “Amaka, are you f—–g my daughter?” I pretended not to hear her, she walked up to me and pushed me so hard that I lost my balance and fell on the floor, “answer me, you cheap prostitute. Are you f—–g my daughter?” I quietly got up and laughed so hard, like I never did before, and I replied, “See question o. Are you daft? Or has your bible blocked your sense of reasoning to not have noticed I was sucking her brains off before you disrupted us with your annoying presence. For your information, I have been f—–g your daughter for long now and she can’t seem to get enough of me.
We f–k every time we see, we have even f—-d inside the school toilet. I think your daughter is already addicted to me, like mother like daughter. The apple obviously doesn’t fall far from the…..” I was still talking, when she slapped me so hard, and slapped me again before I could regain myself. There were tears running down her cheeks. That was when I got angry and gave her a shove with a serious warning, “Bia Nwanyi a, don’t you ever lay hands on me again, I am not your daughter and you have no right to hit me, the next time you try this rubbish again, I will not only f–k your daughter, I will f–k your husband too, nonsense” She opened her mouth to speak but words failed her. Then she knelt down and started begging me not to touch her daughter again, that she will do anything I want. She kept begging and crying, I was about to speak when…………
READ FULL STORY ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Episode 15!
Then she knelt down and started begging me not to touch her daughter again, that she will do anything I want. She kept begging and crying, I was about to speak when someone knocked on the door, so I hurriedly dressed up and unlocked the door, it was my aunty looking puzzled, as she walked past me and into the room, sister Margaret had already sat down on the bed, wiping her tears.
“What’s going on here?” My aunty asked, I didn’t know who she directed the question at, so I kept my mouth shut. Sister Margaret too, didn’t say a word. “Amaka, are you deaf? I said what’s going on here?” I was about to talk when sister Margaret spoke up, “nne don’t worry yourself, it has nothing to do with Amaka. It’s my daughter that has started to disrespect me lately and am here talking to Amaka to help me advise her friend, because am losing it, I don’t know what spirit has possessed that girl” she finished and burst into another round of tears. I was shocked beyond words, at that moment; I realized that my aunty didn’t even know she was still f—–g me after both of them had me together, wow!
My aunty went and held her on the shoulder, consoled her with some biblical words and ended it by telling her to take the matter to the pastor, so that they would book her for deliverance, because her case is not ordinary. They both finalized and walked out of my room; I sat on my bed replaying all that just happened, while still planning my next move. I need to continue saving. I will make both of them pay dearly for molesting me and destroying my mindset about sex, now I have no interest in men, I couldn’t imagine touching a man’s d–k or allowing it into my p—y.
An hour later, I was still in my room, when my phone rang and I looked at the screen, it was Sister Margaret. I reluctantly picked and she started begging me to stay away from her daughter. That she would do anything for me to stay far away from her and also delete her number from my phone. I thought about it for a while and decided that this was a perfect opportunity for me to make some more money, so I replied, “Aunty, what you are asking me will not be easy o, I swear. Your daughter is already in love with me, if you want me to really stay away from her, then it will cost you so much money, if not, just bear in mind I will keep f—–g your daughter exactly how you f–k me.
So…” “Amaka wait, what has come over You? What do you do with all the money you keep asking for? You are like what? 17 years old and you demand for money like this, why?” She interrupted me.
I insisted and didn’t back down at all, after much back and forth, we agreed she would give me N300,000 naira to stay away from her daughter and she begged me to give her 2 weeks go gather the money. I was so happy, seeing that my plan was falling in place.
One week later, I still f—-d her daughter in the school toilet. I knew I was never going to back down; I would collect the money and keep doing her daughter. I don’t feel bad for any of them.
Meanwhile, my aunty had been busy attending one church programme or other
AMAKA THE LESBIAN
Episode 16
Meanwhile, my aunty had been busy attending one church programme or another; she didn’t really have my time, until the day she walked in on me dressing up. I was wearing only panties, with bra in hands; she walked in, bolted the door and took the bra from me, dropped it on the bed, then began to kiss me passionately. She was kissing me like her life depended on it. Her moans were too loud and it gave me a great concern, though, I didn’t care if her husband caught us, my only fear was my smart, younger sister hearing her moans from outside.
My aunt ravaged me, with reckless abandon. She kissed, s—-d, nibbled and finger f—-d me to her satisfaction. From the very first day this whole thing started, she never undressed in front of me neither did she tell me to touch her; she was the one doing the whole thing, which was unlike sister Margaret.
I had thought of how to pay my aunt back but the only two ways that came to mind were her husband and her pretty best friend. I had already collected her number, but I needed to thread with caution since I didn’t know if she was into such a thing or not. For I certainly know that it wasn’t all women that indulges in such act. But I was determined to pay my aunt back, so I didn’t mind the risk at all.
One night, my aunt went to a vigil and I knew the time to f–k her husband had finally come. I always made their bed every morning, but that particular day, I kept doing other chores and pretending not to remember to fix their bedroom until she was leaving that night, she walked into the kitchen and said, “Once you are done from here, make sure you go straight to my room and arrange the bed before any other thing. I am off to the vigil, come and lock the door” she turned and left.
Two hours later, I quickly showered, wore the skimpiest of gown, with no bra and pant and walked straight into my aunt’s room. Her husband was already asleep on the bed. I stood there for a while staring at him, losing the courage to walk up to him. I thought of how nice he was and all he had done for my sister and I, also what would be my fate if he refused my moves, but then, I didn’t care. I had lost all sense of sanity. After standing there for about 5 minutes, I confidently walked up to him, gently got on the bed and traced my hand from his belly button, down to his waistline, and then He opened his eyes. He laid there and was staring at me, like he wanted to fully understand what was going on, I continued my ministration, then suddenly, he sprang up from the bed, pushed away my hand and got out of bed.
“Amaka, what are you doing? Oh My God! I got confused for a moment. What has come over you?” He asked, staring at me in shock. “Uncle, relax jare. I know you want me, I see how you stare at my a-s and b—–s, I only came to put you out of your mystery” I replied, undressing at the same time, he stood and watched as I seductively got out of my dress, I had nothing under. Standing stark naked, I began to……
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by zephaniah11(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
keep it rolling op it's making sense
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2018
READ FULL STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by propela: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2018
Come and give us update now biko
..nice job

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by noamchumsky(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Links ain't opening oh! Why?
Re: Amaka The Lesbian 18+ by oluwakelvin23(m): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]update please I can't wait again smileyupdate please I can't wait again

(1) (Reply)

Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics) / Chimamanda Adichie: Wear What You Want To Wear / MINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.