Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please (621 Views)

All NYSC And Other Relevant Nigerian Documents / Best States For NYSC And Everything You Need To Know - NYSC 2019 Batch B / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please by KenkenG(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hello house! Please i hope someone could help me on this.. I'm a graduate, hopefully i'm doing my NYSC this year.. I want to learn Animation, Editing or After Effect and based on my research i discover best place to learn it is Lagos or Abuja.. But i'm wheelchair user(disable), and people have been telling me life in lagos or Abuja is not easy and stressful especially for someone like me (wheelchair's user).. Now i've make up my mind and ready to leave where i am for lagos or Abuja in order to chase my dream.. Here is where i need help please, i wish someone could help me with useful information or advice on where to learn those courses in lagos or abuja or any other good place,.. Like i said before, i would be going for NYSC this year so i wish to serve in an organization or school or local government close to where i want learn those courses... Any useful information or advice is welcome.. God bless you
Re: NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please by Mine2159: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
THE ICT HUB PEOPLE
Re: NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please by falcon01: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Urhm.. here is someone who gas the zeal. While others are sleeping eating a bag of peanuts.

Try online classes for the main time
Re: NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please by onlyme07(m): 8:12am On Oct 14, 2018
KenkenG:
Hello house! Please i hope someone could help me on this.. I'm a graduate, hopefully i'm doing my NYSC this year.. I want to learn Animation, Editing or After Effect and based on my research i discover best place to learn it is Lagos or Abuja.. But i'm wheelchair user(disable), and people have been telling me life in lagos or Abuja is not easy and stressful especially for someone like me (wheelchair's user).. Now i've make up my mind and ready to leave where i am for lagos or Abuja in order to chase my dream.. Here is where i need help please, i wish someone could help me with useful information or advice on where to learn those courses in lagos or abuja or any other good place,.. Like i said before, i would be going for NYSC this year so i wish to serve in an organization or school or local government close to where i want learn those courses... Any useful information or advice is welcome.. God bless you

Do you drive?

Do you have someone to stay with in any of the states?

ICT hub is the best in Lagos except you someone who is willing to be your personal tutor. Go to arts,graphics and video section or webmasters,you might be lucky.

I am also wheelchair bound. I love your to do spirit. Best of luck bro.
Re: NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please by KenkenG(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
onlyme07:

Do you drive?

Do you have someone to stay with in any of the states?

ICT hub is the best in Lagos except you someone who is willing to be your personal tutor. Go to arts,graphics and video section or webmasters,you might be lucky.

I am also wheelchair bound. I love your to do spirit. Best of luck bro.
. Ok, thanks so much... Good to hear from you. If i'm to go to any state, i will just go on my own, i have no one to stay with... I know it will be stressful but i'm ready to face it... Can i get more details of ICT hub including their contact (maybe email, number or website)?

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is There Update On The Issue Of Certf. Of Medical Carrying Nma Stamp / Nysc Passed Out Today / How A Corp Member Celebrated Her Birthday With Customized Uniform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.