Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review (766 Views)

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by skyhighweb(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
who here watch the mist series, it was pure rubbish and crap, adaption of comic or books means u already gotten a material to work with but if u think u are better than d original then you have an airbender movie disaster ready to happen.

the titan series is going to be crap, dc are just bad when it comes to making adaptation, they should just stick to animation they make lovely animated movies, here is my take on d first episode

robin is d only character that is right in here

beast boy isn't green and he takes time to sharp shift back to human

raven is white and not pale, and she talks alot here and doesnt keep to her self

star fire is a black girl, not orange but black girl,trump would have been a better cast seriously, and she speaks good English too, come on i love when she makes pidgin English sound sexy, oh she shoot fire yeah i guess why call her star fire n not shoot fire right, n kills like its nothing.

and theres no cyborg, u already have a black character what else u want.

still waiting to see who will b gay in d character cause its norm for Hollywood now.

peace out.
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by theunnamed: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
I fell like you're ranting, I love a good series but I don't think I've seen any of DC's series before (do they even have one?)

I've not seen this episode, but I'll go check it out and come back.

And it's called "adaptation" for a reason. It doesn't have to be �% like the toons and comic but lemme go check it out sha...

This is totally lrrelevant but I loooove DC.
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by theunnamed: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
skyhighweb:

the titan series is going to be crap, dc are just bad when it comes to making adaptation, they should just stick to animation they make lovely animated movies, here is my take on d first episode

raven is white and not pale, and she talks alot here and doesnt keep to her self

star fire is a black girl, not orange but black girl,trump would have been a better cast seriously, and she speaks good English too, come on i love when she makes pidgin English sound sexy, oh she shoot fire yeah i guess why call her star fire n not shoot fire right, n kills like its nothing.

still waiting to see who will b gay in d character cause its norm for Hollywood now.

peace out.

The fuçk is you talking about??
Which one did you watch?
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by skyhighweb(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
theunnamed:

The fuçk is you talking about??
Which one did you watch?
which one did u watch?
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by theunnamed: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
skyhighweb:
which one did u watch?

The new titan series, and how many scenes was raven in that she was babling?
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by skyhighweb(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
watch it if u havent, and if u have watch her in teen titan animation series, if u dont get u dont get. den u dont know what character adaptation is all about
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by Treyknowles(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
skyhighweb:
watch it if u havent, and if u have watch her in teen titan animation series, if u dont get u dont get. den u dont know what character adaptation is all about
you do know it's just one episode right and you can't expect them to put everything in just one episode, they're building up the story and about Beast boy not being green, it has been addressed, you might wanna check it out on Google.
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by BlackManta(m): 12:01am On Oct 14, 2018
skyhighweb:

Beast boy will be permanently green by the end of the season.
Apparently his powers is still evolving.
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by skyhighweb(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2018
heres what am saying beast boy have always been green it came along with his powers changing that for d building up d story for d future no just make sense.

soon d black girl will also turn orange

na so the mist take start, even inhuman.
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by Gmajor(m): 1:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Deviating from the source material is not necessarily bad.
I really liked the season premier.
No one wants to see a page for page adaption of a comic book. I like how they subverted expectations thus giving them room to tell their own story that will be spoiler free but still maintaining the feel of the source material.

I also like the fact that they didn't skimp on the violence.
I don't have any problem with how the character are presented. Not everyone has read the comic or seen the animation, so. They'll be going into this show with a "fresh eye".

On a final note, if you watch a series with the intention of hating it, you will definitely hate it. Try and be more open minded.

1 Like

Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by RICHARDSEAL(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
skyhighweb:
who here watch the mist series, it was pure rubbish and crap, adaption of comic or books means u already gotten a material to work with but if u think u are better than d original then you have an airbender movie disaster ready to happen.

Cyborg aint among d titans
He is among d justice league

peace out.
Re: Teen Titan Series First Episode My Quick Review by skyhighweb(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
3 episode now damn wat a waste of story

(1) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Clears Cloud, Adopt BBN Lookalike Housemate, Kim Oprah / / Gomovies123!! Bloodshot [2020] Full Movie (watch Online Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.