Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (111039 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Celebrityblog: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
A slim, pretty young, lady is trending on twitter after sharing a No Bra Day Video to promote breast cancer awareness.

Watch video after the cut

When the video that has gotten over 40k views by now went viral, people focused more on her heavy chest, the young lady reacted by posting this:

"I just hope I can live a normal life after this tweet

I can’t be walking in town with people pointing fingers at me like,”that’s the very slim girl with the heavy boobs”
See more
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/busty-slim-ghanaian-slay-queens.html?m=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Celebrityblog: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by youngberry001(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oohh it make front page make i quickly go grab my vaseline grin

that booby is yummy

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by highpriestess: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
It's finished for we the "limers"
embarassed

BTW, the girl no get shame

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Kseafresh: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Falled olympuses everywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:
It's finished for we the "limers"
embarassed

Over 30K people were made aware / reminded of breast cancer today because of her boobs. That is something to write about. She has no reason to be ashamed.

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hmmmmmm, short of words!

We have nothing to say than.....

Sai Baba!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by hyfr(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
She made an awareness at least

3 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Bigajeff(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Under the disguised of #Nobraday now my slays will begin to advertise all kind of milk factory even the expired, auctioned and privatised one.

9 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by habeeb246(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
B
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by suckmyPENIS: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
sad

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Pekele007: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kseafresh:
Take time and study English language first. Olodo rabata grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by killuminati(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nonsensical nonsense..

Please I dey Enugu I need a runs girl, help!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Austine2k: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
carry on

Free Scholarship In Canada - University Of Ottawa Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-ottawa-experience-scholarships.html
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Never underestimate the tensile strength of a spaghetti strap.
Kseafresh:
Technically it would be Olympi if there was a plural. I'd take those tits to bed anyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Groovenaija360(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Holosho
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hmm sad
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
hyfr:
I think I’ve got a problem. I see babes with fallen boobs as hoes
I hope your mother has perky boobs .
No pun

14 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by oxygenlove(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:
It's finished for we the "limers" embarassed
show us your own nw...... abi

2 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Splasshhh(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Who send these ones message sef wey dem wan die on another man culture...

Before n after reading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by diebuhari1: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:

Over 30K people were made aware / reminded of breast cancer today because of her boobs. That is something to write about. She has no reason to be ashamed.
They were reminded that gigantic boobs on tender frames still exist. Which mumu breast cancer?

5 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by masternoble(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
I still blame APC for this

3 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by hyfr(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I hope your mother has perky boobs .
No pun
u can diff between girl and mother innit?
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Buharisef(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
#nobraday The Only Day Of The Year When Some Girls Have The Oppurtunity To Wash Their One Black Bra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
we love it kiss
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by diebuhari1: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kseafresh:
*Fallen.
That kind boob need pillar to hold am stand

2 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by lawalosky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
killuminati:
Nonsensical nonsense..

Please I dey Enugu I need a runs girl, help!
Come to nkpo junction,,,
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Small Gal with Big Brexx grin

1 Like

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by oshe111(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

See her armpit looking so unkempt
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:

that's not true. 30k people were made aware that d girl in question has big breasts. C her comment. was it about breast cancer? D whole idea behind d campaign is being trivialised on d alter of cheap popularity & nudity by d same women who are usually victims of breast cancer

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.