Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Download Audio + Lyrics :- Minstrel Debby - You Make Me || Mgnaija - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Audio + Lyrics :- Minstrel Debby - You Make Me || Mgnaija (1108 Views)

Kabex Ft. Aunty Rayzor, Debby Sugar, Kidda & Candy Bleakz – NBR Cypher 1.0 / Music: Queen Debby - Stop Talking Ft. Swizzy Jen (prod. By Bstar) / Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Audio + Lyrics :- Minstrel Debby - You Make Me || Mgnaija by Naijapalsibile(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Upcoming Christian Gospel Artiste DEBORAH LAWANI comes with a new single release..."You make me"...this song is a powerful song of worship, Thanksgiving and restoration of life given by Christ.
It's written and Composed by - Deborah LAWANI
Produced & Arranged by Kolphipmix
This song will be a blessing to every soul listeners....
Check out Lyrics below;
Verse; You make me smile again
You make me feel so great
You make me sing for joy
At the thought of your name

You make me shout
You make sing always
Am so grateful Lord
For you being my God

Chorus
Call: You are....
All: Elohim
Call: you are
All: Elshaddai
Call; God Almighty you are
All; Aldonai..Lord we worship you
Aldonai
Elohim
Elshaddai
El-elyon.........

CODA
You are so good to me
You are so good to me
You are so good to me
Oh ohoooo Lord....
Repeat you are so good to me
.........You are you are so good

Download and Enjoy below!!!
http://www.mgnaija.com/2018/10/minstrel-debby-you-make-me-mp3-download.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

DMW Ft Peruzzi & Davido – Twisted (audio) / Download Olamide – Woske [music] / Download Music: Honey Boy Odike – Favour (freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.