Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Fake Bama In The Market - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fake Bama In The Market (1506 Views)

Twitter User Cries Out Over “Fake” Bama Mayonnaise / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Bama In The Market by MVLOX(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Some minutes ago my neighbour's daughter discovered this after she complained of the taste. Please let's be vigilant

Re: Fake Bama In The Market by VPWebDesigner: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is sickening...Naija which way? cry
Re: Fake Bama In The Market by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please kindly return it to where you bought it. I hope is not roadside market oooo....if is supermarket, return then they must call the supplier....This is Nigeria
Re: Fake Bama In The Market by ifex370(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
At least.. This one too get name
Re: Fake Bama In The Market by daddytime(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lol.

This convertible or 2in1.

Very devious way to earn a living. We Africans are truly what the whites call us.
Re: Fake Bama In The Market by one4GOD(f): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
MVLOX:
Some minutes ago my neighbour's daughter discovered this after she complained of the taste. Please let's be vigilant
but that is not BAMA its another product name as such should taste differently from BAMA.
Re: Fake Bama In The Market by MVLOX(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
one4GOD:
but that is not BAMA its another product name as such should taste differently from BAMA.

true its not BAMA but as u can see the original product was covered with BAMA label and wrapper which is illegal and a criminal act.
Re: Fake Bama In The Market by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Huum on saturday i went to the market,wanted to buy bama na so the woman give me 500 and latee said 400 last price,i just begin suspect the product, i just no buy again,went to shop rite and bought it 599

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Yam And Sweet Potatoes / See Pics Of 50 Naira Tomatoes I Bought Yesterday / 5 Millennial Nigerian Chefs That'll Leave A Mark In The Food Industry (female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.