Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Don't Blame The Government! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Blame The Government! (508 Views)

Why The Government Should Review Traditional Marriage Lists / She Lost Her Fiance Due To Misinformation: Who Is To Blame? The Man Or The Woman / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame The Government! by sekem: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Listen up, you Nigerian youth!

Stop complaining and get to work!

Buhari is not your problem.

You are your own problem.

Stop complaining and get to work.

Now!

That’s what Nigeria needs now from you right now!

Blaming the government is very easy. We all know that. Easier than getting down to business of getting your mental prowess into action. So normally, most people will choose to engage in it.

A friend offered a recently graduated Economics student with a 2.1 degree a very simple opportunity.

He told him to come up with at least ONE good business idea so that he can finance it.

A year later, our Economics graduate is still thinking…

What business idea or ideas is he thinking about…?

Only God knows.

But this same guy will still go ahead and blame Buhari for his inability to come up with a very good or reasonable business idea.

What about you?

What if you get that same opportunity today?

This is the reason why I said you should stop blaming the government for your poverty.

Yes, you should stop now because blaming the government is nothing but:

1) It is a sign of laziness and docility. You are waiting to be told what to do. Like the Economics graduate I was telling you about.

2) It is a sign of irresponsibility. It is no longer your fault that you are not where you want to be in life. But it is your fault if you choose to remain where you are...

C’mon, how long do you expect to be doing that?

And then...

3) It is a clear sign of either your not facing the reality on ground or simply your cluelessness. You don’t expect the armed robbers, who stormed your house last night and beat you up mercilessly to come back in the morning to take you to the hospital for treatment, do you? So why then do you expect the government to do everything for you when it is already clear that the government cannot?

Since I was born till now that I am getting old, there has never been a time I will say that Nigerian economy has been so superb.

But then...

People have always managed to be getting richer and richer legitimately.

So what are these people doing?

Do they have two heads and ten hands?

You should ask yourself this before you start blaming the government again.

Again, ask yourself this: how come animals manage to survive whereas human beings with all their supposed superior intelligence are blaming the government?

Guy, think am na... e get as e be o!

To read more visit: https://abetteryouth..com/2018/10/why-nigerian-youths-should-embrace-entrepreneurship-immediately.html

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame The Government! by managemybiz(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2020
sekem:
Listen up, you Nigerian youth!

Stop complaining and get to work!

Buhari is not your problem.

You are your own problem.

Stop complaining and get to work.

Now!

That’s what Nigeria needs now from you right now!

Blaming the government is very easy. We all know that. Easier than getting down to business of getting your mental prowess into action. So normally, most people will choose to engage in it.

A friend offered a recently graduated Economics student with a 2.1 degree a very simple opportunity.

He told him to come up with at least ONE good business idea so that he can finance it.

A year later, our Economics graduate is still thinking…

What business idea or ideas is he thinking about…?

Only God knows.

But this same guy will still go ahead and blame Buhari for his inability to come up with a very good or reasonable business idea.

What about you?

What if you get that same opportunity today?

This is the reason why I said you should stop blaming the government for your poverty.

Yes, you should stop now because blaming the government is nothing but:

1) It is a sign of laziness and docility. You are waiting to be told what to do. Like the Economics graduate I was telling you about.

2) It is a sign of irresponsibility. It is no longer your fault that you are not where you want to be in life. But it is your fault if you choose to remain where you are...

C’mon, how long do you expect to be doing that?

And then...

3) It is a clear sign of either your not facing the reality on ground or simply your cluelessness. You don’t expect the armed robbers, who stormed your house last night and beat you up mercilessly to come back in the morning to take you to the hospital for treatment, do you? So why then do you expect the government to do everything for you when it is already clear that the government cannot?

Since I was born till now that I am getting old, there has never been a time I will say that Nigerian economy has been so superb.

But then...

People have always managed to be getting richer and richer legitimately.

So what are these people doing?

Do they have two heads and ten hands?

You should ask yourself this before you start blaming the government again.

Again, ask yourself this: how come animals manage to survive whereas human beings with all their supposed superior intelligence are blaming the government?

Guy, think am na... e get as e be o!

To read more visit: https://abetteryouth..com/2018/10/why-nigerian-youths-should-embrace-entrepreneurship-immediately.html

Can't believe this did not make front page shocked
Re: Don't Blame The Government! by sekem: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
managemybiz:

Can't believe this did not make front page shocked

You're welcome wink

(1) (Reply)

Richest Doctors In The World And Their Net Worth / Meat Sharing For The Month Of January* / My Father Is A House Husband, He Doesn’t Want To Work Or Startup A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.