Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

How To Hide Whatsapp Status Post From Contacts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Hide Whatsapp Status Post From Contacts (888 Views)

Guys How Can I Create A "Post Page" On My Website Where I Can Post From / Import Gmail Contacts To Icloud / Check Out My New Whatsapp Status Saver App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Whatsapp Status Post From Contacts by akinzgist(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2018
How To Hide WhatsApp Status post from Contacts

1. Launch WhatsApp. Make sure you’re on the status tab where the status updates of your contacts are displayed.

2. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner and go to “Status Privacy.”

How To Hide WhatsApp Status post from Contacts
3. On the next screen tap on “My contacts except …”
Source :::
https://newsdailytech.com/2018/09/27/how-to-hide-whatsapp-status-post-from-contacts/

(1) (Reply)

Expert In Malware Development / Binary Hills: The Ultimate Destination For Top Talent And Emerging Entrepreneurs / Android And Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.