Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

US.: Top Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / US.: Top Universities (1327 Views)

List Of Top Universities That Accept 150 Jamb Cut-off Mark, Even You Never Choos / Successful Nigerian Academics In The Worlds Top Universities. / Top Universities In Africa 2012. Ui, Uniben, Unilag, Unilorin Make Top 40. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US.: Top Universities by fekuti: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2007
what abouts
Re: US.: Top Universities by shawn5ng(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2007
Hello Fekuti, pls do u have idea of what it takes to enrol in hbs for masters with nigerian degree. Like Lasu.
Re: US.: Top Universities by Eastcoast(f): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2007
fekuti:

University of Vagina
I guess many guys love this college.
Re: US.: Top Universities by omoge(f): 2:45am On Apr 08, 2007
lol, LOL, u wan kill me with laughter,

Virginia don get another name, please don't spoil my adopted state ooo, lol    grin grin

Eastcoast:

I guess many guys love this college.

eastcoast, that was a good one grin
Re: US.: Top Universities by fekuti: 6:27am On Apr 08, 2007
Hello Fekuti, please do u have idea of what it takes to enrol in hbs for masters with nigerian degree. Like Lasu.
I\'ll do some research for you and post what I find.
Eastcoast ma binu, what was I thinking, I\'ve editted the post.
Re: US.: Top Universities by fekuti: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2007
Admission Criteria
Each year, our challenge is to select the highest potential leaders from an applicant pool of very talented candidates from around the world. Our selection process emphasizes leadership potential, strong academic ability, and personal qualities and characteristics. Moreover, the MBA Admissions Board aspires to create a class with diverse backgrounds and global perspectives to add to the richness of both the HBS learning experience and the HBS community broadly.

Leadership Potential
We are looking for candidates who have exercised leadership in a variety of settings: in their extracurricular activities while at college or university, in their workplaces, and in their communities. We will assess your leadership potential through your leadership experiences and accomplishments, as well as through your essays and recommendations.

Strong Academic Ability
We will look closely at your prior academic performance, the results of the GMAT and TOEFL (if applicable), and the nature of your work experience when evaluating your ability to handle the academic rigor of our MBA Program. There is no particular previous course of study required to apply. Given the analytical rigor of our curriculum, however, we do pay particular attention to your ability to master quantitative concepts.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Harvard Business School (HBS) offers a two-year full time MBA program, which consists of one year of mandatory courses (Required Curriculum) and one year of unrestricted course selection (Elective Curriculum). Admission to the MBA program is one of the most selective graduate programs in the world, with an admission rate of 15% for the class of 2008. The student body is highly international and diverse,  Women comprise 35% of the class of 2008.

Current MBA classes have a size of approximately 911 students, divided into ten sections.
The top academic honor at Harvard Business School is the Baker Scholar designation (High Distinction), given to the top 5% of the graduating MBA class. In a typical year a Baker Scholar will have achieved \"1s\" in approximately 70 - 75% of their course credits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Business_School

please do u have idea of what it takes to enrol in hbs for masters with nigerian degree. Like Lasu.
So, as you can see from the writing above, I wouldn\'t say the degree is worthless, but it usually requires more than a degree to enroll in HBS.
Re: US.: Top Universities by WesleyanA(f): 3:30pm On May 05, 2007
Universities
http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/college/rankings/brief/t1natudoc_brief.php

colleges

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/college/rankings/brief/t1libartco_brief.php

-----------------
@shawn, find the cure for cancer and you'll surely get in j/k. just do something extraordinary.
grades alone won't get you into harvard. Being quite wealthy helps too.

@fekuti, where are you at? you're in middle school right?
Re: US.: Top Universities by arunmeka: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2014
I offer MBA School selection, essay, resume and recommendation writing services. Fee is very nominal. Please contact:-

Arun Meka +91-9849441092
BB: 75973261
or mail me at arunmeka@gmail.com

Sessions can be online as well as personal, hence there is a lot of flexibility.

(1) (Reply)

Abu Post Ume Result / Future For Physiologist / Delsu Screening Test 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.