Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out (23879 Views)

BBNaija: Nina ‘Miracle And I Had Sex Several Times’ – Ex-Housemate Confirms / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Yomzzyblog: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

After bumping into Nina yesterday in Ghana and they apologized to each other and became cool friends, BBNaija star, Miracle decided to voice out that he is not happy the way some of his supporters are trolling Nina, he said he is not in support of it.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/i-am-not-happy-with-way-my-supporters-trolling-nina-miracle-voices-out.html

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Yomzzyblog: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Na wa cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
cool this guy must sucking this bleached girls pussyy well well to be defending her again grin carry on

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
I'm happy the way some of your supporters are trolling Niina.

I am in support of it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Millenniumlady(f): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
An excuse for why you publicly used and dump her undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by princechurchill(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
You better keep your opinion to yourself before they transfer their hatred for the lifeless president towards you woman wrapper

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by IamD18: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
These two folks are becoming boring!!!!!!!!!!!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by duduade: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please you have no right to open your guttering mouth o....

I just hope say you no go as usual chuk your cucumber inside her again..

Mind your lane Dude let her handle her affairs..

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Deji63: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Miracle can see Nina has got the potential to succeed money wise and as a sharp Ibo guy he wants to reap where he did not sow. I hope Nina is wise enough to see this and run far away from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Roodez(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Once used can't be unused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Reelmii: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
my friend shut up there

hope say u smash her for ghana BBN remix
that is what I want to hear now
and if u did not

just get out

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Goldmaxx(f): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fûčk him
Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by gift2xl: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok...
Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by zombieTRACKER: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cool this guy must sucking this bleached girls pussyy well well to be defending her again grin carry on

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

People still svck pvssy these days

7 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
next...
Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by kaen1317: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok no problem but buhari must go!

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by kolafolabi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Best of luck to them

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by TheRealGuy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
LMAO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by Maestro07(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin Wee you keep kwayet?...

Shut that your odoriferious mouth..
We all know you are looking 4 a way to bang her kpekus again.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by EmekaBlue(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin So d nina girl has told u to say this after lastnight one night stand @ banku kwasia hotel in akwaaba Ghana...

Nina otu ocha gi dia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by abogjohn(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
You Miracle, Miracle fans, Nina and Nina fans, All of Una no go die better

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by DAntivirus: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Millenniumlady:
An excuse for why you publicly used and dumb her undecided

madam...

its dump not dumb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by habymi: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
mtcheeew
Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by patosky3310(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Assuming he didn't meet and apologise to her, he won't make that statement

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by paparazi1(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
cool
Miracle you are a stupid bitch, who started, you gave them the mind, and you Nina wont you allow this little who dont know the value of a woman

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by HenryInno1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin she will be making new hair every week but she will wear one Bra For Six weeks
Sister its no longer bra
Its ABRACADABRA

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by mezarddinny: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ogun kee both them

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by xynerise: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by claseek(f): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol
Re: 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out by FX(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
TheRealGuy:
once you have bleeped a gal....you can always bleep her even if she is married
Not always true

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo And Wife Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday / Dorcas Shola Fapson And Her Pepper Spray Trend In Nigeria / DJ Cuppy Wins Female DJ Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.