Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Where Are Those Internet Hackers - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Where Are Those Internet Hackers (213 Views)

Cbn Against Bank Account Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Those Internet Hackers by GeleFanzgore: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have been wondering why we haven't been hearing about the free browsing hacks here and there..Are the security measures by telecommunications company timely secure to be broken?. Internet/Data Services costs and usages is getting freaking expensive ooo...I don't know how Globacom charge on usage consumption and it's getting out of hand spending almost 7k weekly on a 1.5g data service which keep getting exhausted in a snap. Before Android OS, there has always been a way around loose security measures and back door to browsing or having free access to the Internet/data usage.
I am asking and calling out our able hackers to kindly start releasing tools and applications to swoop out on all these telecommunications company stealing from us the consumers.

Glo network is usually slow and then data zaps faster o
Please if you know of any method(s) to easy and free browsing share.

(1) (Reply)

Airtime To Cash / 7 Years Facebook Account For Sale / Nokia 106 Dual Sim Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.