Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend (2313 Views)

Vicky Zugah Reconciles With Woman After Snatching Her Husband / I Look Damn Yummy Naked -toke Makinwa Brags / Toke Makinwa Brags About Her Surgical Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by nairalaila: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa took to her insta-story to brag about snatching his ex from his new girlfriend. 

Toke Makinwa who warned girlfriends to her ex to stop giving her an attitude, stated that she can snatch him back with just 'I miss you'. 

https://lailasnews.com/toke-makinwa-brags-about-snatching-her-ex-from-new-girlfriend/

lalasticlala

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok, that's something great. Congrat
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by fancyhandsome(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
photoshop
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by IamD18: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
But you cannot get married with "I miss you"

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
use and troway..
d only valuable tin a female has is her p...ssy
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by Olodo24: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
this left over stands closely behind Tonto Dike in the attention seeking department.

but she's the biggest loser. Tonto at least has a child and is a renowned actress (although a very bad one)

but Toke is childless and jobless
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by itspzpics(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lol....omo aye
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by Khd95(m): 12:20am On Oct 15, 2018
"Sometimes some ex come back to u to see if u are still an ijot".... Antie toke this quote is for u

U snatch ur ex back, then they fxck nd dump u again like mango seed, that one na life sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by generationz(f): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
see the way those guys above just came after her calling her unmarried and childless

some guys are truly bitter

I think that was just a meme she shared not something she typed herself.
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided What's our concern here. Why the bragging
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by Gr8lex(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Olodo24:
this left over stands closely behind Tonto Dike in the attention seeking department.

but she's the biggest loser. Tonto at least has a child and is a renowned actress (although a very bad one)

but Toke is childless and jobless
You have a bad mouth and I thought you wanted to say lifeless
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by anambraamaka: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
okay ma

Watch this video and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAUhw6q2k4
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags About Snatching Her Ex From New Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Yet she's unmarried. She is only a pump and dump then.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit (see Photos) / Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse / Kylie Jenner Poses Completely Nude On Girls Trip (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.