Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming (6336 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Poultry Farming: A Money Spinner! / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming by Obimek: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2010
Need some one that can put me tru in poultry farming!
Any suggestion is welcome!
Thanks!
Re: Poultry Farming by trusted(m): 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
Obimek:

Need some one that can put me tru in poultry farming!
Thanks!

I work with CHI Ltd, Ajanla Farms, you must have heard of it before. Where do you base so that i can link you up with our Sales Executive Covering your area. PM Me.
Re: Poultry Farming by Fhemmmy: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
trusted:

I work with CHI Ltd, Ajanla Farms, you must have heard of it before. Where do you base so that i can link you up with our Sales Executive Covering your area. Contact me on 08055303536

Nice gesture.
Re: Poultry Farming by Obimek: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
I work with CHI Ltd, Ajanla Farms, you must have heard of it before. Where do you base so that i can link you up with our Sales Executive Covering your area. Contact me on 08055303536

@trusted
big thanks to u. I stay in lagos but would like to open it for my mum in the east. Do u guys have branch their or must i do the negotiation here in lagos. Plz send me details on the e-mail chess4mekas@yahoo.com b4 i can understand the areas to discuss with u on phone.
Re: Poultry Farming by bosmma: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
hello my people ,my name is Bosun i am into poultry farm and i need one week boiler in ajanla farm please i need your assistant
Re: Poultry Farming by bosmma: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
i have been try your number but is not going through please kindly call me with another number or send me mail on bosun.aregb@yahoo.com please is urgent
Re: Poultry Farming by ultrazone(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2014
If you need to empower yourself in fish and poultry farming free, I suggest you take a look below.
Beginners' guide to starting a poultry
Re: Poultry Farming by knowledge4(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Obimek: Need some one that can put me tru in poultry farming!
Thanks!

If you can read,visit the 1st signature below and learn virtually all you should know about poultry farming for Nigerians
Re: Poultry Farming by knowledge4(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
A bank known as the Bank of Agriculture,owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria is giving out loans to genuine farmers who can prove their genuineness.The F.G.N has provisioned N200 Billion as loans to farmers and the steps to access the loan are straight forward if you are a genuine person with genuine intentions.If you are an unemployed Nigerian graduate looking for paid employment,pay attention to this post and take a step of faith to key into it.

The steps to obtain the loan are as follows:
1) Locate the office of the Bank of Agriculture that covers the area or local government area where your farm is situated and open an account with the bank with a minimum deposit of N3000.00

2) For the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) requirements, you must present your NEPA Bill which confirms your place of residence + any of the approved means of identification such as International Passport, Drivers License, National Identity Card or Voters Registration Card.

3) Other requirements are:
Complete and signed account form
Complete and signed mandate card
Present 4 passport photographs of yourself

4) You must run and operate the account for at least 3 -6months before applying for the loan. Do not think that you can just open the account, abandon it and show up after 6 months for the loan. The loan is not the usual national cake and the bank, newly repositioned, is not fooled. If you play that old game, the bank will doubt your integrity and commitment to repay the loan if granted and that means you may not get it.

Running and operating the loan means that you make it an active account. This means making sure that you save money and withdraw from the account on a regular basis. The bank wants to see that there are transactions going on in the account. Therefore, you should make regular deposits and withdrawals on the account during the 6 month period to create an active relationship that makes the bank have confidence in you.

5) You must have an existing farm, at a fixed location and the farm must have its record of operations and activities on a daily basis neatly kept. The era of armchair farmers/political farmers/farms of no fixed address/classroom farmers are over. The bank will visit your farm for inspection when you apply for the loan.

6) The bank will check what you have on ground; see how far you have gone; what the loan is required for, and ensure that the loan is appropriate for what it is required. The bank wants to know whether you have an adequate knowledge of your area of farming business. You must be able to demonstrate the practical hands-on experience in your area of farming. The bank wants to know whether you have a project you are working on and the fund requirements. And within a month of the inspection, the loan will be approved if the bank is satisfied.

You can obtain a loan of N250,000.00 from the Bank of Agriculture without any collateral.With this amount,you can set up a small backyard chicken business that will pay more than the elusive salary job you are seeking. Some graduates earn N15,000.00 monthly in the name of earning a salary.What a pity!I will show you how to go about setting up a small chicken business with as low as N100,000.00 if U visit 1st signature below

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farming by EasyFarmin: 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
Brown Layers (point of lay) well fed and medicated (Lagos) 07037074103

(1) (Reply)

Crayfish Farming / Alleviating The Poverty Of Hunger And Starvation In NIGERIA And Afrika At Large / Farmers In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.