Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Business Can I Start As Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start As Student (501 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start As Student by Zahmanny50: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Being the fact that the person is a student, particularly in University, what business can he/she venture into and make cool income?
Its not necessary someone has to go into betting before having surviving change with him as a guy (guys undastand that better) and lady cheating on guys or rather turnin them to ATM b4 she survive (ladies undastand dat too).
Your opinions are highly welcome and appreci8d

Please don't come here to advertise your business or sell e-books. more students will join this trend soon.
And we will appreciate if you explain a lucrative business idea that will be convenient for a university student..
I have seen some trendz via boxer business what do you think about it??

You can drop other business ideas
Thanks in advance

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: What Business Can I Start As Student by Chikebranny123(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Well I stay in ALABA.
I'll supply to you where ever in Nigeria..
You can sell accessories...
Or dare to sell smart watches
You can sell CDs for cars
Or clothes (I don't have this contact)
Perfumes ,
Always remember to start small
Re: What Business Can I Start As Student by Zahmanny50: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Thanks. But the instruction is that you shouldn't come here with the sole purpose of marketing your business.. Try to Give a detailed explanation of the business you are introducing..(I believe a Good market sells it self )
Chikebranny123:
Well I stay in ALABA.
I'll supply to you where ever in Nigeria..
You can sell accessories...
Or dare to sell smart watches
You can sell CDs for cars
Or clothes (I don't have this contact)
Perfumes ,
Always remember to start small
Re: What Business Can I Start As Student by Chikebranny123(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Zahmanny50:
Thanks. But the instruction is that you shouldn't come here with the sole purpose of marketing your business.. Try to Give a detailed explanation of the business you are introducing..(I believe a Good market sells it self )
oh

Re: What Business Can I Start As Student by ExplicitConect: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2018
It's easy to start all the businesses listed on here by people (They are coming, just wait) but what's not easy is sustaining these businesses.

So if the capital owner really wants to start a business he/she should research on the cost and benefit of the business and most importantly the cost of building a customer base or reaching target market,

Also, an intense research on market competition to verify the level of competition where the buzness will be located, no one wants to start a business with product or service that are not patronized.

Lastly my advice to you is start a business that solves a need within its located area and make sure the number of people solving that need are not too much already if not you will struggle for market standings
Re: What Business Can I Start As Student by marvin212: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
You can become an agent.

I have 2 options

1. Sales agent
2. Consulting. Agent

Call or whatsapp, I have more info 08164195052

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Youtube Video Promotion For Your Videos By Video Promotion Club / Unique Opportunity To Start And Own Your Own Business / Packaging Materials For Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.