Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank (687 Views)

Can I Pay With Wema Virtual Dollar Card To Fiverr / Man Sends 40k Instead Of 4k To A Taxify Driver, He Gets Ignored / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank by GalaxyGuy: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Hello guys, Today am going to show you how to earn real money using wema bank.

OK let's me get direct to the point.

1. Download app called ALAT on play store, ALAT is a wema bank digital app.

2. After downloading the app, installed it and register with your correct information.
NOTE use. PGVEP5 as referral code

3. after successfully registration login to your dashboard and set your new PIN.

4. click options on the left top corner of the app and click on refer a friend

5. copy your referral link and save it somewhere.
wema bank referral program gives you N500 for each person you refer to open a wema account, if the person make a transaction. Assuming you refer 8 people to join that's N4000.

NOTE: first you have to fund you account with N500 to enjoy this benefit.

And also if your balance is up to N2000 you can request a debit card for free from the app.

OK guys now hurry up and take action while you can.. if you have any questions don't be shy to ask , we are one big family after all. Nairalanders cheers.

Re: How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank by GalaxyGuy: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2018
hey guys ask any questions you have, am happy to help
Re: How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank by superjaks(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Some of us made money from this scheme many months ago
Re: How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank by GalaxyGuy: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
yeah but it is still working
Re: How To Earn 4k To 10k Daily With Wema Bank by charles2468(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
I applied and was selected, but to contact them is a problem, even the WATS app group they said, I will be added, I wasn't added, anyone who is on their group chat should kindly add me 0814 485 3671 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make $65 (N24,480) Taking Online Survey Now!!! / Scrap Equipment Available For Sale In Lagos / How To Send Bulk SMS From Your Wordpress Site : VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.