Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow (9077 Views)

Mercy Eke Launches Foundation, Set To Give N5million Grant To Business Owners / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by sirlekzy: 6:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Fuji icon, Alhaji Abass Qudus Akande Obesere, fondly addressed as Omo Rapala, has launched his foundation called ‘Obesere Soludero Foundation‘, which is targeted at empowering and alleviating the poverty of the masses.

Meanwhile, Alh Obesere, who is still basking in the euphoria of the huge success of the previous album ‘Ojurawonlo‘, which was a sold out, has a new album entitled “The Bitter Truth” to his credit.

Talking about the bold steps he said it was not easy releasing the album due to tight performance schedules home and abroad but “I thank God it will be out tomorrow.”

He added that the album would be a sold out too, reiterating that despite time, he made sure the six tracked album was solid.

“The Obesere you know is full of energy that never disappoints. I have little time to rest, despite that, I made sure the content was deep and awesome. I leave the rest to the fans to judge”, he said.

Asked why the foundation came at this time, Papa Tosibe replied: “I feel it is just the right time God wants it to surface. It is the best time people need such thing to make them feel loved, especially the hopeless.

He, however, added that the foundation secured an hour radio programme in Ibadan to specially entertain the people and discuss how to better their lives.

“The foundation, Obesere Soludero, has one hour airtime on Raypower 95.1 Ibadan every Thursday between 7pm- 8pm, to entertain the people and allow them to share their needs.”

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/fuji-music-legend-obesere-launches-foundation-as-he-set-to-drops-new-album-the-bitter-truth-tomorrow/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Kudos omo rapala grin
FTC early morning,,

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Juicybreed(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Nice. Let's take empowerment to grass root.
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Sir Kay, one of our own singing this right now....

........e shaun gbo ohun mi ferefe......... SOLO wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Onlinealaba(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Obesere that his music is full of sexually explicit content and now moved to pop Fuji but that couldn't make wave, I love his acting tho he should stick to acting, he might have contributed to the growth of fuji but can't be compared to Barrister and K1 the ultimate (KWAM 1), I hope his motive for the foundation is not politically inclined. K1 my choice of Fuji anytime anyday..the only Igbo guy wey dey feel Fuji gbedu grin

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rate at payment on delivery. BUY4ME services available too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by ekestic1976(f): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Obesere na Music Legend? This must be right out of "The Dictionary of Nigeria's Current English"!

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
noisemaker....well,it is very synonymous with nde ofe mmanu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by oluwamykel(m): 6:08am On Oct 15, 2018
Tight schedule
In Nigeria, everybody is just busy doing nothing...
Anyway it's FUJI, what do I know?
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by qanda: 6:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Commendable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by pejuakinab: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Who give obesere music legend?
He don hibernate teytey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Alloyhardu(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
Even mode 9 na music legend

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Greenbuoy(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2018
N o n s e n s e

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by yungbaloxy16: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Deals, Date, Sales Starts November 2nd
Learn More @
https://www.nairaland.com/4775865/jumia-black-friday-2018-deals#71933350
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by veron002: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Okokoriko,sidophobia,obadan, papa tosibe, ologbojo, pk1 u re mouthed

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Nice one Papa Worldwide... Òjò tí ò sú tó nrò re
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Rexnegro(m): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2018
really? that is nice for his fans ... I hope the foundation is effective.
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Kwamecron(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2018
cool
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by generationz(f): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2018
When they become broke they will launch foundation to help politicians launder money

most nollywood actresses became rich after their foundation was launched.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Realname: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2018
A true legend
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by dangoteinlaw: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2018
generationz:
When they become broke they will launch foundation to help politicians launder money

grin u r'nt far from the truth tho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by sureheaven(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Papa tosibe is my best Fuji musician...

More knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
I love this man.

Lemme call kazeem to get me the new album..

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by sureheaven(m): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2018
]Who give obesere music legend?
He don hibernate teytey

Cheese ball and bobo generation, ask ur dad who is obesere. grin
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:30am On Oct 15, 2018
I Haven't Heard Any Of His Songs Before
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by tyinfinity: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2018
obesere the best Fuji musician,legend,emperor,professor,paramount king,I can not do without your music.
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by sureheaven(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2018

U know nothing about him. Broke ko, break ni.
The last time he at a burial ceremony in my town, he took #5m.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by bloomstar: 6:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Check my signature
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by sureheaven(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Obesere na Music Legend? This must be right out of "The Dictionary of Nigeria's Current English"!

Do u know how much he was paid 2014/2015 when he single handedly campaigned for Goodluck Jonathan in the south west?

Papa Tosibe na real Legend. If u know u know.
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Kakamorufu(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2018
i laugh at those saying obesere is not a legend. You Guys Are So 2009
Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Burgerlomo: 6:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:
Obesere that his music is full of sexually explicit content and now moved to pop Fuji but that couldn't make wave, I love his acting tho he should stick to acting, he might have contributed to the growth of fuji but can't be compared to Barrister and K1 the ultimate (KWAM 1), I hope his motive for the foundation is not politically inclined. K1 my choice of Fuji anytime anyday..the only Igbo guy wey dey feel Fuji gbedu grin

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rate at payment on delivery. BUY4ME services available too

Well done! You're welcome home, Omobowale the only omo Igbo wey dey feel Fuji gbedu cool

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Legend, Obesere Launches Foundation, Drops New Album Tomorrow by Yomit71(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Onlinealaba:

not only you bro, still know many

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast / #BBNaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples To The Guys (video) / Kim Kardashian Gushes Over Her New Billionaire Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.