Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Best Cd Shops In Lagos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Cd Shops In Lagos (2781 Views)

Ikechukwu(killz):the Alliance Reconstructed Album;is In Shops. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cd Shops In Lagos by benedo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
Dear all,

Can anybody please recommend other great shops where one can get original cd's in this city( lagos), i have been getting my supplies from the the cd shop in the galleria and also the jazzhole on awolowo road for now , but i am sure there must surely be some other great cd shops in lagos.
Kindly recommend if you know any please.
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by bjmighty(m): 5:27am On Jul 15, 2010
Guy, go yaba or alaba, very cheap and alot of choices for u man. All these ur galleria and whatever na long tin and ripping jare.
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by dominique(f): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2010
^^^ but those ones are pirated naa grin.
poster, you should ask around in your neighbourhood. there should be somewhere you can get original cds.
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by benedo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2010
@bjmighty
Must you jump into this thread and start talking rubbish?
Na so una dey fail exams,i dont remember asking for the the directions to alaba, or yaba on this thread.(everybody in lagos knows about the cornerside cd shops)
The request made here is quite simple/explicit enuff,, yet you find peopple who have absolutely nuthing to offer in the most simplest of threads just jumping in and spewing total rubbish.
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by oyeakd(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
Land of Plenty (LOP) still sells Orig CDs in Kofo Abayomi, VI

U can also order from amzon , some of their merchants deliver 2 9ja
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by benedo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
Thx Oyeakd,

Will definitely be checking Lop out over the weekend, come to think of it, somebody mentiond this place to me sometimes ago,but i completely forgot about it

Thx Again.
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by bjmighty(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2010
benedo:

@bjmighty
Must you jump into this thread and start talking rubbish?
Na so una dey fail exams,i dont remember asking for the the directions to alaba, or yaba on this thread.(everybody in lagos knows about the cornerside cd shops)
The request made here is quite simple/explicit enuff,, yet you find peopple who have absolutely nuthing to offer in the most simplest of threads just jumping in and spewing total rubbish.

I no kuku abuse u for wetin i talk, na my own help i kuku helep u and as u no like am, u suppose just tell me say u no like am or ignore. Clapback! Idiot like you, people dey look for where den go buy Nice Property for deluxe site for Lagos, na where den dey buy "cassette" grin grin grin grin dey scatter ur cocoyan head up and down lagos. Foolish boi! Benedo! Na ur papa name be that! shocked shocked shocked shocked HEHEHEHEHE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by benedo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
Bros,

Okay so you have taken your drugs, but  e be like say you still neva get  the dossage right,maybe you need to call the doctor or recheck the instructions leaflet  wink ,, anyway its all good, but you suppose tell us  say you be land developer naa , (but note that this is a music thread oo) pele! Mr land developer abi na estate agent.  grin grin grin
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by bjmighty(m): 4:42am On Jul 16, 2010
benedo:

Bros,

Okay so you have taken your drugs, but  e be like say you still neva get  the dossage right,maybe you need to call the doctor or recheck the instructions leaflet  wink ,, anyway its all good, but you suppose tell us  say you be land developer naa , (but note that this is a music thread oo) pele! Mr land developer abi na estate agent.  grin grin grin

Guy! No kill me with laff grin grin grin grin grin abeg, good night ooooo
Re: Best Cd Shops In Lagos by benedo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ok Man wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find IK Dairo - Apon Ti O Laya Je Eba Sun? / LYRICS: Check Out SELFIE Lyrics By Frank Edwards / Download Worship Songs Mp3 Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.