Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam (4719 Views)

Monday 16th March 2020 JAMB Expo Runs Answers By Examentrance.com / WAEC RUNS And WAEC Miracle Centers: Why You Must Avoid Them / How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam by holyexpos(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2018
How do I get Jamb 2019 expo , runs or special CBT Centre for Jamb 2019? This is the question I have been receiving from numerous Jamb 2019 candidates for the past few weeks.
This question started after I wrote an article on the best and confirmed Jamb expo you need for Jamb 2019. You may want to read it by clicking here .

Now, many candidates have been asking whether I do Jamb runs and If I could help them in Jamb 2019 . Some even proceed further to ask how much I charge for Jamb runs.

The truth of the matter is that I don’t engage in Jamb runs. Here at Naijaorbit
, I give you genuine guide on how to pass Jamb and other relevant examinations once and for all.
Before now, it was very easy to get confirmed Jamb expo sent to you via sms on the exam day. This had actually done more harm than good.

Back to the question , will Jamb runs and special center exist for Jamb 2019? Personally, I think it is not possible to do expo or runs in
Jamb 2019 and special centers will not be available.

After the famous jamb cbt update that happened few years back, many other updates has followed.
Jamb now has CCTV Cameras installed in all accredited centers and even wrist watches are not allowed in the exam halls. Beside that, there are other strict measures to stop cheating.

Now, you may be asking, what is the way forward? It is very simple, you need to read .
Your best bet in passing Jamb 2019 is hard work. Remember, as far as Jamb is concerned, you will either succeed or suck seeds.

What if I cannot answer all the Jamb questions? It is true that you may not know the answers to all the questions that would be set in the CBT examination, however, there are confirmed and genuine strategies that would make you answer Jamb questions you don’t know correctly.

In conclusion, beware of those who will ask you to send them money so that you would be sent answers in the hall. It is scam! Say NO to Jamb malpractice and be a good citizen…

Read Full Article Below

https://www.naijaorbit.com/2019-jamb-runs-2019-jamb-runz-2019-jamb-expo-2019-jamb-chokes-2019-2020-jamb-runs/
Re: Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
You just made some persons involved in the runs to advertised their product
Re: Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam by JimStay: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
Nice article post for sharing.
Re: Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam by megafem1: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam by pizzy45: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

SA Kids Vow To Personally Shut Down Schools On Monday (PICS) / Live Updates: FG Vs ASUU Ongoing Meeting / At What Age Did U Graduate From Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.