Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Left Hand Drive Honda Legend 2002 In Lagos Nigeria Read AD Carefully - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Left Hand Drive Honda Legend 2002 In Lagos Nigeria Read AD Carefully (459 Views)

Clean Audi A4 2002 In Port Harcourt very cheap / Super Clean Toyota Sienna 2002 In Perfect Condition 850k / SOLD!Toyota Sienna 2002 In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Left Hand Drive Honda Legend 2002 In Lagos Nigeria Read AD Carefully by koka50: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Created 15th October 2018 to match dates stated in its AD
Reluctant sale of a 2002 Honda legend
Fully loaded , service history, just serviced and also fitted with 2 tyres and front stabiliser links. The timing belt was changed by Honda garage in Germany with several other part replacements and AC service when I bought it a couple of years back. The body work and interior is very good. Hardly used . The car is located in Lagos Nigeria. I imported the car myself from Germany about two years ago and I only use it probably three times in a year for two weeks and fully service it twice a year. It is not new but well kept in tip top condition. There are a couple of what I personally will call minor flaws example the rear bumper trim was poorly replaced when it came off whilst driving, the driver side door switch has been modified slightly, and there are tiny scratches on the paintwork caused on two occasions by undue care at the car wash. Every thing else is very good. A.c. CD changer, leather, auto, etc maintenance, two keys, all documents available, Xenon headlights, The engine for a 3.5 cc is super silent and fast.......etc
I have just serviced it again, Unfortunately, I didn't check the exact mileage when i parked it three weeks ago. But i guess it is probably around the 187,000 km mark may be more. This car still has lots of mileage left in it with the new time belt and constant service it requires.
I intentionally left the suspension in the original factory condition so if you are not an extremely careful driver or if you want to give this car to someone else to drive you around on the Nigerian roads then this car is not for you otherwise you will have to raise the suspension. As for its power pull, only very limited cars can touch this giant beaut when on a smooth road.
Check out the You tube video
For peace of mind bring your mechanic along (Although we know how deceptive they can be just to make money of you!!)The car is located in a quiet residential area of Lekki Gardens phase 3, near Lagos Business school.
koka +447956119269 (UK) or email me koka50@hotmail.com
I may not respond immediately if you send message via NairaLand
asking #1.2M slightly negotiable
I have given the true details of the car as best as I can you are welcome to scrutinise the information provided and make necessary enquiries. I wont want to sell a faulty car to anyone. As for why I am selling the car? I just left Nigeria like I said and the roads are much worse each time i come. To make matters worse none of those lunatic drivers in Nigeria (not everyone by the way) has the patience for careful drivers slowing down in such abysmal roads. So, i am afraid car must go.
See youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVhdAdlY4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZqgjgm8N8g

Re: Left Hand Drive Honda Legend 2002 In Lagos Nigeria Read AD Carefully by Taiwo20(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
NICE CAR, WELL MAINTAINED

(1) (Reply)

06 Corrolla Sports For Sale,reg / SOLD!!! Registered Nissan Quest (1998 Model) For Sale / SOLD!!! Used 2007 Hyundai Sonata (chilling ac+1.6ltrs+fabric+4plugs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.