Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Tfhost Shines At ATCON - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tfhost Shines At ATCON (829 Views)

TFHOST The Worst Host In The History Of Man / Who Send Me Go Patronize TFHOST??? / Please I Want To Connect My Tfhost Domain Name With My Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tfhost Shines At ATCON by TFhostNigeria: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Leading Domain Name registrar and Hosting Service Company, TFhost emerges as the Best Hosting Provider in Nigeria for the year on Friday, October 12th, 2018 at a gala night held by Instinct Wave and Association of Telecom Companies of Nigeria (ATCON) at the Oriental Hotel, Ikoyi, Lagos. This happens to be the 2nd award this year where TFhost is being recognized as the Best Hosting Provider of the year 2018.

Re: Tfhost Shines At ATCON by Zenzu01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
hello,

I've been trying to contact you about the domain name I bought with your company.

I lost your contact that's why I've not been able to call you.

please try to fix it. I still need the domain name.

the domain name is adesojimichael..com

please reply me with your number so that I can call you.
thanks
Re: Tfhost Shines At ATCON by TFhostNigeria: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hi @Zenzu,
Kindly send an email to support@tfhost.ng or open a ticket from your client area for easy communication.
Thank you for choosing TFhost.
Re: Tfhost Shines At ATCON by TFhostNigeria: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Get a .COM domain for N200 with great hosting on #TFhost. Use PROMOCOM to get the offer and discover more promo offers here + FREE Website Designhttp://tfhost.ng/promo.php
Re: Tfhost Shines At ATCON by TFhostNigeria: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
It's easier to HOST a website than you think. Enjoy premium speed on the go, launch your website today with http://tfhost.ng

(1) (Reply)

Winzip Activation Code / Verified Naija Adsense And Domain For Sale This New / Usa/uk/nigeria Google Adsense With/without Domain available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.