Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Way You Dress Is The Way You’ll Be Addressed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Way You Dress Is The Way You’ll Be Addressed (1033 Views)

Understanding why you react the way you do / Richest State In Igbo Land; You’ll Be Surprised / Video Of Twerking Grandpa Goes Viral! No Way You Can Watch This Only Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way You Dress Is The Way You’ll Be Addressed by realmofy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Its high time I started sharing whatever startles me whenever i go out each day, someone might learn from it who knows? I’m Amowoyagi Oluwafemi Emmanuel and this is my story…ok so today something happened and I was like ehn! ehn!!…only me?

Read full story: https://realmofysblog.com/2018/10/12/the-way-you-dress-is-the-way-youll-be-addressed/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

American Missionary Killed With Arrows By Tribe On Remote Indian Island / Name Famous Personalities In Your Village Community. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.