Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me (739 Views)

My Husband Chose His Daughter Over Me So I Want To Change The Name Of Our Son / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Lady Wants A Divorce Because Husband Chose His Mother Over Her - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me by Beke2020: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hi,

I am at my wits end. I have been married for about six months now and I cannot believe that someone my husband trusts so much is the one causing so much trouble for us. Ade is my husband’s best friend. They are very close. He was our best man too. He is like his twin brother practically.

While we were dating,there were things I saw and thought that would end when we got married. The fact that Ade had access to everything including bank account of my husband was weird. He even used to call me,my wife…I thought that was cute and I used to joke that they shared the same umbilical cord. But now,the story is different.

Since we got married,Ade is always in our house. Making matters worse is the fact that he is currently out of a job. He eats in our house which I do not mind but he insists that he gets the same number of meat as my husband. He even asks for money from my hubby as if its his right. My husband would give Ade money first before considering my own needs. Sometimes,especially weekends,he brings his girlfriend too and they both.....more

https://livelystones.com.ng/unbelievable-my-husband-chose-his-best-friend-over-me/

Re: Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me by soberdrunk(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy I have friends that will definitely come before my future wife!!
Re: Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me by bukatyne(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy cheesy I have friends that will definitely come before my future wife!!

Don't bother getting married.

@OP: sounds like both men are gay or the do party together.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable-my Husband Chose His Best Friend Over Me by Beke2020: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

67-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Abeokuta (photo) / Travel Steam Iron 08185391880 / Everyone Burn That Fat And Achieve Flat Tummy In Seven Days, See Wonders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.