Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. (4456 Views)

High Quality Bluetooth Ear Bud / SELLING: Quality Bluetooth Earphones: Axil GS, JBL Live200, ALTEC & Motorola HK / Quality Bluetooth Speaker With Replaceable NOKIA Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrygold100: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2018
which one do u suggest for me
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrinity(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Anker.. You won't regret
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrygold100: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2018
henrinity:
Anker.. You won't regret
bro the price range am seeing dia is something else ooo, which one are u using, and how much did u buy it? if I can see the pics better.
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrinity(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2018
henrygold100:
bro the price range am seeing dia is something else ooo, which one are u using, and how much did u buy it? if I can see the pics better.
I'm currently using anker soundcore. I bought 12k.. Battery super strong.
If you have the money you can buy the soundcore2
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrygold100: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018
henrinity:
from jumia?
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrygold100: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2018
henrinity:
and it's round in shape abi
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by Kufie(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Just contact owodiran1. He's the sound master

www.nairaland.com/owodiran1
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by banky3w(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Buy the Anker soundcore 2, you won't regret it Bro......

Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by Owodiran1(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
henrygold100:
which one do u suggest for me
first and foremost. What's your budget
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by Owodiran1(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Kufie:
Just contact owodiran1. He's the sound master

www.nairaland.com/owodiran1
thanks for the referral bro. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
If you have enough cash buy Harman kardon.
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by Kufie(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Owodiran1:
thanks for the referral bro. God bless you

You're welcome bro. You sell good things
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by chikeze(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
How about JBL flip 4. The best out there it 12hrs battery life and you can receive calls,water resistance and you can also pair 100+ devices. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrinity(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
henrygold100:
from jumia?
from laredojohn
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrinity(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
henrygold100:
and it's round in shape abi
No rectangular, just like the soundcore2 that was posted here
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrinity(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
banky3w:
Buy the Anker soundcore 2, you won't regret it Bro......
bros how much did you buy the soundcore2
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by henrygold100: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Owodiran1:
first and foremost. What's your budget
4k or less
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by solarview(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
chikeze:
How about JBL flip 4. The best out there it 12hrs battery life and you can receive calls,water resistance and you can also pair 100+ devices. wink
How much
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by banky3w(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
henrinity:
bros how much did you buy the soundcore2
15k from aliexpress. 24hrs battery life and waterproof also. The bass and sound quality is very good..
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by eliascomm55: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
JBL is available

Price: #65k

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by chikeze(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2018
eliascomm55:
JBL is available

Price: #65k
Pricey but sound quality is out of this world. wink
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by brainstorm214(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
chikeze:
Ohh, man, I bought the same speaker) I thought it would be cool to ride in the car with this speaker, but I was wrong. This speaker is of small power in order to show off in front of girls. What do you think? I sold this speaker and that money was enough to buy car speakers in my car. By the way, I found a really cool article about car speakers (click here), and I regret that I didn't find this article before, as I would save time in choosing speakers... Moreover, I chose the f*cking awesome speakers, they are very powerful, so when I turn on the bass, all the girls immediately look at me and my Mustang ))

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by irukka: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
[url=irukka.com]How can I connect two Bluetooth speakers to my laptop when only one speaker is discoverable?[/url]

For you to make that possible you must be certain you have the right [url=irukka.com]Bluetooth speakers[/url], it's quite a simple procedure with the right Bluetooth speaker. First, You pair both Bluetooth speakers together. Check if you see the link/pair sign on your portable Bluetooth speakers to know if it's achievable. If your current [url=irukka.com]Bluetooth speakers[/url] do not have such features, worry less you can always get the Wharfedale Exson M and Exxon S, they all have this amazing feature. The multi-facet wireless speakers are a True Wireless Stereo (TWS) which pairing capability enables streaming across two Wharfedale Exson S speakers for increased volume and a genuine immersive stereo sound.

After pairing both speakers together, you can then connect to your laptop and sing out loud along or listen to the clarity of the sound like a live show. The Wharfedale EXSON-S Bluetooth Speakers not only answer the question but gives you the benefit of having A built-in high-capacity rechargeable battery and power bank that will not only keep the music playing all day or all night, but it will also charge your mobile phone or tablet devices.

For an extreme measure, the Wharfedale EXSON-S Bluetooth Speaker is built for a steady life on the go, ready for an active life, in the gym, by the pool or chilling in the garden, the Wharfedale Exson S is also iPX7 rated – waterproof, dustproof and drop-proof – enjoy your music anywhere!

Be sure to get it all done and dusted, with a high peak pitch sound and a bass that keeps you rocking either on a stay at home or on the go!

To get yours today visit [url=irukka.com]www.irukka.com[/url]

Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by DanielColbert(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
I will recommend you to go for JBL Flip 4 or UE Boom 2. Both speakers offers Bluetooth connections and even easy to keep it in your hand or pocket.

The JBL Flip 4 is a robust, affordable Bluetooth speaker, and one that's comfortably supplying sounds to all elements of your life. It improves on an already-solid speaker line, adding more battery life, more ruggedness and better sound.

On the other side, UE Boom 2 is a compact, durable wireless Bluetooth speaker that plays louder than the original Boom and sounds a little better. It's stain-resistant, shock-resistant and now fully waterproof. Battery life is a strong 15 hours, and it can be paired with a second UE speaker for stereo sound.

For more details, you can check out the comparison of JBL Flip 4 vs UE Boom 2.
Re: I Want To Buy A Good Quality Bluetooth Speaker. by Babawale4real: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2020
I have all you need sir
JBL charge 4. Flip 5. And the rest

https://www.nairaland.com/6051111/brand-new-sealed-jbl-charge

(1) (Reply)

Phone Number Verification service for Offerup,Upwork, Fiverr, EBay, Amazon / For Sale Ipod Touch 32gb 3rd Generation / Factory Unlocked Iphone 4 For Sale!!! Very Cheap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.