Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made (45274 Views)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by FlirtyGist: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing the Cake She Made for her Daughter.

This has got to be the most hilarious convo of the year, this exchange between a cake maker and a disappointed customer who asked for a Minney Mouse cake but got somehing different, will leave you in stitches.

Read their chat below...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/disappointed-woman-murders-caterer-words-seeing-cake-made-daughter-photo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by FlirtyGist: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2018

1 Share

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by FlirtyGist: 7:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Mynd44: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
That is certainly not Minnie.

Looks a bit like Courage the cowardly dog though grin

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by 3coins(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
lol.... That woman is a legend is cussing grin grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by BruncleZuma: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Mynd44 your age dey show ooo

2 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Wealthyonline(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by DBossNG(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Looks like SpongeBob SquarePants

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Mynd44: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
3coins:
lol.... That woman is a legend is cussing grin grin
If someone made that for you as Minnie, the cussing part of you will automatically activate itself

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy
Mynd44:
That is certainly not Minnie.

Looks a bit like Courage the cowardly dog though grin
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by emeijeh(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Jeez!

Is that the cake?

Reminds me of the cartoon, COW AND CHICKEN grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by mayskit4luv(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by dazzlingd(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
I can't just cope reading. From the English, one could tell easily she's black.
They talk like illiterates, no wonder whites discriminate them. Blacks everywhere with black brain, black English.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by johncreek: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Honestly that cake looks like Shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Sisijetue(f): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Deformed Minnie grin

5 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
angry
So where's the "murder" here ?

Come to Oshodi under bridge and see how market women there murder u with words if u play with their market.

16 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Wealthyonline(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2018
The woman is a savage

She actually careless about the money she spent on the cake..

The baker, baked crap

See my signagure guys and thank me

8 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Zanotee: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2018
these chats are funny
sh!t.

I was laughing all through ; some people for this vehicle go think say i don craze. lol

6 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by vivypretty(f): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2018
I am sure I like that woman already. the way her reply sounds like lyrics to a rap song got me laughing.

9 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2018
mayskit4luv:
If you ask me, I’ll say it’s staged.

Walahi, it was staged. She was angry & making jokes at the same time.

Things people do for attention - shioooor!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Lolz....seem like "she used her fingers in icing it...
Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
I know you're busy and you have more cakes to f**k up

26 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by chronique(m): 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Ha. What the Bleep is this? Looks like the handwork of a 5 year old child. Some people are in the wrong profession. If she's been baking for 5 years and can still make something as shitty as this, then she obviously isn't in the right profession.

6 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
coolNIGERIANS must ATIKULATE

3 Likes

Re: Disappointed Woman Murders Caterer With Words, After Seeing The Cake She Made by wakes: 8:07am On Oct 16, 2018
kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / What Kind Of Snake Is This? / Do You Want Your Baby Naturally Chubby And Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.