Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) (33780 Views)

Pastor Omotayo Valentine Akingbesote Accused Of Killing Loveth In Ondo / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2018
A Nigerian soldier,captain O.J Sola Michael Akingbesote,was found dead two days after missing in action.Here is what his friend Thomas shared...

'My Brother Late captain O.J Sola Michael Akingbesote,when I heard u missed in Action last Friday and your body was found on sunday,I never believed,I went to see Captain Shabi and Captain Okon and argued there was a mix Up from somewhere,not untill this morning that I saw ur body my self,pls some one should wake me Up and tell me am dreaming,I can't imagine not having u side by side with me again,i can't imagine your absence in our usual get together. Charles Okponaviobo could not contain the shock till this very moment,as we journey together yesterday to attend ur burial and driving back to Lagos today,I can't even find a good word to console him.If your wife was allowed today,she wount mind clinging to u.When I also took ur boy to pee today,he saw ur burial program in my hands,ur picture was there,I asked him who is this referring to your picture,he said Daddy,and d next thing he said was Daddy went to Abuja,I nodded my head in agony n truly wish u went to Abuja.the news of ur death Ve devastated many souls,the only consolation I Ve is that I am very sure u r by the right hand side of Jesus, U will forever be remembered in my entire life.U are an angel in the guise of a brother,if it's possible to come to the world a second time,I will like to be born from same womb with u.pls my brother,be sure that Gods willing David will be well taken care of,by the grace of God,I shall not be far from your wife Magistrate Oluwatosin Mike-Akingbesote .Thanks to have loved her and David that much.I hope that your death will bring an end to the lost of life in the Army and also expose all those saboteurs in Jesus name.by the grace of God,the blood you shed shall not be in vain in Jesus name,all those that knows about it shall be expose in Jesus name,very soon and very very soon shall be brought to book.May God continue to console your parent and entire siblings including your immediate family in Jesus name.Amen. pls somebody should just say am dreaming'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/nigerian-soldier-found-dead-two-days.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2018
I quote...

"I shall not be far from your wife "..........

Far from Heaven's gain.

This going to be a "What goes around, comes around moment for the ''fallen hero"

5 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
another southern soldier gone, RIP

12 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by habymi: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by shugacaneman: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Another disheartening story.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Changethechain: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2018
They are assassinating Christian commission officers gradually ...NO. 2 noted

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2018
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by chisani(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Another fallen hero.RIP. surely bokoharam will be defeated one day.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by xynerise: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Some soldiers are the ones killing each other(Set-up) to get the other's pay. If you know you know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Doerstech(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
RIP
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Gad damnit........ angry
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
May God grant the family he left behind strength to carry on! I wish we were in a saner country where his benefits would be quickly paid out to the family....unfortunately the reverse is the case in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Hope this is not accidental discharge from fellow colleagues. I don't trust those men o. So much jealousy and envy

4 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by springtech(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
I sight the mention of my course mate in the university captain Shabi.
You guys take heart please.Be strong and stand by his wife and young boy.

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this irrepesrable loss.

RIP to the departed.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by fuckipobs: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
T
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by arofemites(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Changethechain:
They are assassinating Christian commission officers gradually ...NO. 2 noted

Stop religious based argument.
I guess u r a learned person?

8 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Chai, what a loss sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Rest in peace brother!

1 Like

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nathan2016: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Rip soldier.

Tilll now these people have not told us the actuall truth behind insurgency in the North.

Who is funding them?
How are they able to stay affloat for 6 years in a region like North.

The current president say within 3 month, till now he has not arrested their leader or stop the killings.

Is it that hard to destroy these boko boys. We have drones and satalite that can monitor their activity and send them a nuke

16 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Wealthyonline(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Rip man

Dont miss out my signature
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by AXYZ: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
He was a good brother and my senior at Federal Government College, Idoani, Ondo State. It was a huge loss and can only pray that God comforts the family he has left behind.

Attached was his last message to me when I needed his assistance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2018
RIP man....
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
xynerise:
Some soldiers are the ones killing each other(Set-up) to get the other's pay. If you know you know
At this point nothing surprises me anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Arabique: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
hiotr
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Rollitout: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Upon all this killings by Boko Haram some mumu Nigerians still dey enrol to the Nigerian Army

4 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Nathan2016:
Rip soldier.

Tilll now these people have not told us the actuall truth behind insurgency in the North.

Who is funding them?
How are they able to stay affloat for 6 years in a region like North.

The current president say within 3 month, till now he has not arrested their leader or stop the killings.

Is it that hard to destroy these boko boys. We have drones and satalite that can monitor their activity and send them a nuke
I'm afraid we lack such military capacity to decimate Insurgency in Nigeria. I think We are still using third generational approach in combating Insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
So nah by the road side them bury this one? He no even get house.
Re: Soldier, Sola Michael Akingbesote Dead And Buried (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Buhari sef

Death everywhere

Insecurity all round

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.