Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) (5283 Views)

Pre-ordered 2013 Volkswagen CC From G-Importers By MAXZIMO (Nairaland Name) / Pre-ordered 2004 Toyota Corolla By (Nairaland Name: Ebezojo From G-Importers) / Pre-ordered 2012 Range Rover Evoque (By a Staff of TOTAL from G-Importers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
THIS CLEAN 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
OTHER PICTURES LOADING...
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
VEHICLE LIVE IN THE USA

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
THIS RIDE CLEAN O!
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
YOU KNOW AT G-IMPORTERS, WE DELIVER ON OUR PROMISE.

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
...PICTURE OF THE VEHICLE IN NIGERIA IS LOADING
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
...LOADING

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
VEHICLE ON NIGERIAN SOIL.

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
NICE RIDE! LIVE ON NIGERIAN SOIL

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
VEHICLE ON NIGERIAN SOIL.

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Sweet ride.
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Precy1: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2018
MY EXPERIENCE WITH G-IMPORTERS!!!

Never Knew I could find a 100% honest business man online due to past experiences.. Saw posts and links from G-IMPORTERS and decided to speak with them.. Low and behold a soft spoken guy answered and that was it.. Taking his time to school me through the different processes involved and answering all of the questions I ever asked with such details, I knew I had met the right person.. The process for acquiring a 2007 CAMRY was initiated.. After a rigorous search, a choice was made.. The rest is history as I took delivery of this super clean CAMRY few months later..

Now here are few of the amazing thing about my transaction with G-IMPORTERS.
1.Nobody introduced them to me, just saw their posts and followed them up with a call so I didn't know them from anywhere
2. They divulge so much detail at every phase of the transaction and give a thorough guide
3. There wasn't any price review on the car from start to finish of the transaction
4. The level of honesty and transparency displayed is still a shock to me
5. But for the fact that I insisted on going to pick the car by myself, this whole transaction would have been completed without getting to see physically the guy that bought, shipped, cleared and registered my car.

Friends, G-IMPORTERS can be trusted anyday anytime so next time you thinking of getting a car for yourself contact G-IMPORTERS..I AM A NAIRALANDER AND MY USER NAME IS Precy1...
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Precy1:

Never Knew I could find a 100% honest business man online due to past experiences.. Saw posts and links from G-IMPORTERS and decided to speak with them.. Low and behold a soft spoken guy answered and that was it.. Taking his time to school me through the different processes involved and answering all of the questions I ever asked with such details, I knew I had met the right person.. The process for acquiring a 2007 CAMRY was initiated.. After a rigorous search, a choice was made.. The rest is history as I took delivery of this super clean CAMRY few months later..

1.Nobody introduced them to me, just saw their posts and followed them up with a call so I didn't know them from anywhere
2. They divulge so much detail at every phase of the transaction and give a thorough guide
3. There wasn't any price review on the car from start to finish of the transaction
5. But for the fact that I insisted on going to pick the car by myself, this whole transaction would have been completed without getting to see physically the guy that bought, shipped, cleared and registered my car.

Friends, G-IMPORTERS can be trusted anyday anytime so next time you thinking of getting a car for yourself contact G-IMPORTERS..I AM A NAIRALANDER AND MY USER NAME IS Precy1...
Thank you so much for patronising us.Looking forward to more businesses in the days ahead.
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice Ride for less than N2.3m
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Precy1:

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice Ride for less than N2.3m
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
DO YOU KNOW THAT OUR VEHICLES ARE NOW INSURED FROM THE US TO NIGERIA?

THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gimporters:
THIS CLEAN 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by HenryWilliams(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
2.3mil for that car?
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
HenryWilliams:
2.3mil for that car?

N2.29m
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
YOU CAN BANK ON US!

WITH OUR MARINE INSURANCE ON ALL PRE-ORDERED VEHICLES, WE GOT YOUR BACK COVER.

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2018
YOU CAN BANK ON US!

WITH OUR MARINE INSURANCE ON ALL PRE-ORDERED VEHICLES, WE GOT YOUR BACK COVER.
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
CLEAN 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2018
CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RIDE!
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
Precy1:

Read what a happy client has to say about us.
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2018

GREAT RIDE AT A GOOD PRICE.
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
smiley wink

Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 4:39am On Oct 19, 2018
CLEAN INSIDE OUT
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 6:09am On Oct 19, 2018
N2. 2m
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
MINT CONDITION.
Re: Pre-ordered 2007 Toyota Camry By (NAIRALAND NAME : Precy1 From G-IMPORTERS) by Gimporters: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Precy1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyota Carina Manual 1996 For Sale 250k / 2004 Toyota Rav4 (nigga Used)buy This Ride And Get Vehicle Bluetooth Device / Super Clean 6 Months Reg 08 Lexus ES350 Full Option For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.