Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Is It Safe To Change my Age Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Safe To Change my Age Now? (372 Views)

Has Anyone Tried To Change Phone Number Attached To NIN Before? / N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number / Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Change my Age Now? by Drinkwater06: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
With the requirements I've often so far in my field of study, I feel there's need to change my age in other to fit in for all these requirements as I'll not be eligible for most jobs by the time I'm done with my degree. The thing is, I'm actually 26 now, and by the time I'm done with my degree, I'll be close to 29 (NYSC inclusive). And so far I've often see employers requiring not less than 25 as age requirements. For this reason I'm scared and I feel the need to at least reduce my age before I'm done with my degree.

I need advice on how to go about it please. Already I've submitted my genuine age as my age when I got admitted. Is there any solution please?

Cc Mynd44, lalasticala, Seun.
Advice is seriously needed please.
Thank you.
Re: Is It Safe To Change my Age Now? by tunwumi: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
How do you intend to do that with your age clearly written on your certificates?

Also your age won't add up when examined by a good recruiter. Don't bother yourself believe in your maker and all things will be good.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Change my Age Now? by Drinkwater06: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
tunwumi:
How do you intend to do that with your age clearly written on your certificates?

I use NECO, and it doesn't indicate age.

Also your age won't add up when examined by a good recruiter. Don't bother yourself believe in your maker and all things will be good.

Ok thank you.

(1) (Reply)

N / Ebooks For Android, Ipad, Note, Apple & Blackb / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.