Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) (4768 Views)

Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / "My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by Vicdayz(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Chioma shows cleavage as she party with davido

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/chioma-bares-cleavage-as-she-party-with.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by Vicdayz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by itspzpics(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by NsukkaHONEY: 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
she's looking sad

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by zicoraads: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
As much as I don't like commenting on people's relationships, I'll make an exception. What is this girl's input to this relationship? Does she do anything aside follow this young man like a leech? She comes across as someone who just sits there, does nothing, and expect the guy to do it all. The average mentality of most Nigerian ladies.

It doesn't matter how rich I am, be rest assured that I'll get bored of you easily and kick you to the curb.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
this fake ass bitch again. she's been used and dumped. let her accept her fate

1 Like

Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by victorian(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
NsukkaHONEY:
she's looking sad

They are both looking sad.
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by happybee: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is this news
Btw she looks sad undecided
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
zicoraads:
As much as I don't like commenting on people's relationships, I'll make an exception. What is this girl's input to this relationship? Does she do anything aside follow this young man like a leech? She comes across as someone who just sits there, does nothing, and expect the guy to do it all. The average mentality of most Nigerian ladies.

It doesn't matter how rich I am, be rest assured that I'll get bored of you easily and kick you to the curb.
I get bored easily bro. I even used to think it was a disorder, until I realised man was programmed to aspire for more. Any female who has nothing to offer is out the door in a few weeks.
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by palicunodi: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2018
good girl gone bad
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by samiboy774(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Chioma Shaaaaaa...

We are a Designer Brand called 'Randivie' in Lagos.
Order for Ur Shoes/Heels anywhere in the world
30% Discount (Till October 31st + Free Delivery Within Nigeria)
@www.randivieusa.com
Instagram handle @randiviefashion
WhatsApp - +2349060002661, +2348170880904
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Whosoever took the shot captured them anawares, guess thats why all those pretence smiles no show
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by Pekele007: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
zicoraads:

You just sit somewhere under the supervision of hunger to just assume stupid things like the one you vomited. undecided

You alone studied the lady and assume she isn't contributing anything in the relationship? Where is your brain bro

If you know the story behind this relationship and Davido's position as regards everything, you would have said something more reasonable.
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by Pekele007: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
BanevsJoker:

I get bored easily bro. I even used to think it was a disorder, until I realised man was programmed to aspire for more. Any female who has nothing to offer is out the door in a few weeks.
What do you as a guy have to over except sex?

Internet is the only place everyone can claim saint and useful. Mtcheeew
Re: Chioma Bares Cleavage As She Party With Davido (PHOTO) by festusparkz419(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
what is dat guy doing at her back...and he is even smiling, somebody shuld call davido angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Carrying Out Br3ast Implants Lift - Br3ast Enlargement (live Operation) / Oh My Hotness!actress Chioma Toplis Strips Down To Her Lingerie In $exy New FOTO / Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.