Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here (11271 Views)

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Recruitment Interview: Let's Meet Here / 2019 ICAN FOUNDATION CANDIDATES, Let's Gather Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 3:04am On Oct 17, 2018
If you applied recently to paystack opening let's meet here and share information
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by damtan(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2018
I did apply. anything yet?
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by BOBBYAXELROD(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
I did.. I got tired of the questions. Almost 1hr mehn. Hope u guys did the typing test well
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
BOBBYAXELROD:
I did.. I got tired of the questions. Almost 1hr mehn. Hope u guys did the typing test well
I did, I finished the test.... about an hour and some minutes
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
damtan:
I did apply.
anything yet?
Nothing just an email to get back in 2 weeks time
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by Fatchi: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
please how did u guys upload your resume. cos mine has refuse to upload.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Fatchi:
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Fatchi:
what's the size of the document and what format
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by BOBBYAXELROD(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2018
cortix:
Nice...... what was your cover letter like... Hope it stood out cuz i heard they need only 6 people... can u imagine? in the whole nigeria
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by BOBBYAXELROD(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2018
Fatchi:
ensure its in word format. Save it on ur desktop.. Click on the upload CV toggle button and upload. Just like the way u upload a file to ur email

1 Like

Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2018
BOBBYAXELROD:

Nice...... what was your cover letter like... Hope it stood out cuz i heard they need only 6 people... can u imagine? in the whole nigeria
sure, do you have an idea of what their salary structure looks like cos I have a work already with a take home of almost 210k
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by BOBBYAXELROD(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2018
cortix:
sure, do you have an idea of what their salary structure looks like cos I have a work already with a take home of almost 210k
I dunno bro.... Tbh i was drawn to the perks like macbook, good health insurance and subsidy on housing...LOL
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by chiefibeto: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
All these questions self dey tire person, which kain job be this one shocked

1 Like

Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
chiefibeto:
All these questions self dey tire person, which kain job be this one shocked
hahahaha no be small
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by damtan(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
just 6 people? Mehhn, that's gonna be tough. The Macbook Pro is a motivation though.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by damtan(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Regret mail has landed. 9500 applicants for 6 positions. This is just too much

1 Like

Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by chiefibeto: 2:08am On Oct 24, 2018
Paystack, Paystack, Paystack how many times did I call u. Limited slot with multitude of applicants. Rigorous test.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by pumojazof: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2018
damtan:
Regret mail has landed. 9500 applicants for 6 positions. This is just too much
can we see the mail, am still waiting for their mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by Ben47: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2018
After all the stress, Regret mail has landed barely 24hrs.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by cortix(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ben47:
After all the stress, Regret mail has landed barely 24hrs.
yet to get their mail
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
y576
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by Shadeadu: 4:32pm On May 24, 2019
I got their mail for an online aptitude test
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by damtan(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2019
Shadeadu:
I got their mail for an online aptitude test
For which position?
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by eClaireJacy(f): 10:56am On May 30, 2019
Please what is the format for their questions? I got invitation for their online test for customer representative . Someone please help. I'll truly appreciate.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by blaze83(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2019
eClaireJacy:
Please what is the format for their questions? I got invitation for their online test for customer representative . Someone please help. I'll truly appreciate.

Please o!

Even me too. Help us guys, what's the format of their questions so we know what to expect.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by blaze83(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2019
cortix:

Please intimate us on the format of their questions... I got an invite to write their online test.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by damtan(m): 6:07pm On May 31, 2019
blaze83:

Please intimate us on the format of their questions... I got an invite to write their online test.
I won't lie to you, the format no be here. It comprises various sections. You go even type a passage to ascertain your typing skill. In all, it wasn't hard but I got bored after awhile because it took so long (an hour +).
All the best
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by blaze83(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2019
damtan:
I won't lie to you, the format no be here. It comprises various sections. You go even type a passage to ascertain your typing skill. In all, it wasn't hard but I got bored after awhile because it took so long (an hour +).
All the best

Thanks a lot boss!
I need the job wella sha, been jobless since rounding up service. I pray I scale through.
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by idaraB: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Please, how many sections are in the test? In the mail it said English, basic math and abstract reasoning. This one someone is saying they were asked to type. Is it beyond those three things they mentioned?
Re: Paystack Candidates Let's Meet Here by eClaireJacy(f): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2019
There are like 8 sections. The questions are quite simple. It's nothing to worry about. I also recommend using a laptop. You'll have to type. Simple maths problems too. Customer service questions etc. The only thing is that the questions are just too much but they're simple too. Goodluck

idaraB:
Please, how many sections are in the test? In the mail it said English, basic math and abstract reasoning. This one someone is saying they were asked to type. Is it beyond those three things they mentioned?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? / Recommend How To Be Professional As An Undergraduate. / What Professional Exams Do I Need For Oil Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.