Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player (1952 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Switching To Xiaomi. My Experience / Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2018
The tutorial is the below YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZRlBgexmE

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as you Check

God bless you as you do
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by Gmajor(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Without any form of exaggeration, Xiaomi has the WORST music player out there. To make matters worse, whenever you update the music player, it becomes even more useless than before.
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gmajor:
Without any form of exaggeration, Xiaomi has the WORST music player out there. To make matters worse, whenever you update the music player, it becomes even more useless than before.

How?? I hope you convince me better
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by Lojekunle: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
SirdimayG:
The tutorial is the below YouTube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSZRlBgexmE
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel as you Check
God bless you
The name of the lyrics app is what
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lojekunle:

The name of the lyrics app is what

Andlyrics

Pls view and subscribe
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by Gmajor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
SirdimayG:

How?? I hope you convince me better
Where do I even start?
The UI is ugly
The app has ads
The search ability of the music player is very rudimentary. Most times I can't find a song on your phone, but the file manager and other music players can find the song.
It plays very few song formats. Wma, wav, ogg etc do not work on it.
Etc
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gmajor:

Where do I even start?
The UI is ugly
The app has ads
The search ability of the music player is very rudimentary. Most times I can't find a song on your phone, but the file manager and other music players can find the song.
Etc

Are you using the device or is just what you think

1 Like

Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by Gmajor(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
SirdimayG:

Are you using the device or is just what you think
I've been using a Xiaomi phone for close to two years. The phone is great, the music player- not so much
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gmajor:

I've been using a Xiaomi phone for close to two years. The phone is great, the music player- not so much

That's your view

To me, I'm ok with it if not for the ads
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by scotweezy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
SirdimayG:

That's your view

To me, I'm ok with it if not for the ads
Navigate to settings - advanced settings - untick 'receive recommendations'
The above steps should stop ads on the music player.
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
scotweezy:

Navigate to settings - advanced settings - untick 'receive recommendations'
The above steps should stop ads on the music player.

Thanks bloodman
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by SirdimayG(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Gmajor:

Where do I even start?
The UI is ugly
The app has ads
Etc

My bro.. I guess they just posted the solution
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by sureteeboy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don't think I've ever played a song on that stock Xiaomi music player. Even the UI is shit. There are at least, 15 music players better than that app.
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by MobileGees: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
sureteeboy:
I don't think I've ever played a song on that stock Xiaomi music player. Even the UI is shit. There are at least, 15 music players better than that app.

I couldn't find any music player app better

please list better ones
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by sureteeboy(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
MobileGees:

I couldn't find any music player app better

please list better ones
BlackPlayer Ex
/
JetAudio
Plus
/
PowerAmp
/
Musicolet.

Try those four out.
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by MobileGees: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
sureteeboy:

BlackPlayer Ex
/
Jet Audio
/
PowerAmp
/
Musicolet.

Try those four out.

power amp na rubbish trash UI

let me try the rest
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by sureteeboy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
MobileGees:

power amp na rubbish trash UI
let me try the rest
Try Black Player EX. The UI is totally customizable
Re: How To Add Lyrics To Xiaomi Music Player by GarminTechnical(f): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Connect your Xiomi player to internet. Play your desired song. Tap on lyrics icon. Lyrics will be on your screen.

(1) (Reply)

A Month Old Redmi Note 8 For Sale / I've Finally Giving Up On MTN / How To Get Unlimited Data On MTN: Gift Any Contact 50GB In The Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.