Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma (51189 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Itzneowizy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
Bloggers and celebrity paparazi... Please i need a clear evidence that the watch is 90million undecided
As in ehn...90M ke??.....
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by doggedfighter(f): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Replica

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by rinuceviva: 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
90 million for the wrist oo
cheesy THIS TRAINING WILL MAKE YOU TO CREATE MOBILE APPS FOR IOS AND ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED! angry

In the words of the creator of Angular JS, Misko Hervery, he described IONIC as a shining example of a high-quality framework that takes advantage of Angular's power and flexibility, enabling developers to bild production-ready mobile apps and progressive apps in a fraction of time

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!
cheesy cheesy

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Original Shopping fake delivery...
Rick Ross already revealed all them Fake Niggahs forming Diamond Thang...

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
And this is supposed to be news?
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Juliusdking(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
mrjaydee:
God punish poverty.. My own is coming too..
my brother thank em easy
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Reelmii: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hollamie007:

Did he buy it for her undecided undecided
no mind the@ lonelydora, she is really lonley and gullible

she don wish say she go jam maga wey go buy for her
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
lmao
i bought my wrist watch @1,700
even if you are using a watch that worth a billion naira my guy you dey use watch i dey use watch.

Can't kill myself jawe
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by kurfbrown(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
bros davidii u wan make ur haters start to cry!!!
"haters"dats too much money on a watch
mtcheww.. badbelle!
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ponti93(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Frank milla time pieces are not upto 30k dolls... shocked bloggers really need to start doing research before shunning out stupid news
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
What Man buys a watch worth 90Million

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by millionboi2: 6:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifymadu:
All that glitters is not gold, stay focused and don’t be deceived by social media wealth, all shows. The same artist had it on social media a while back that he bought a private jet only to end up being false. It’s good to appreciate wealth but people should not be carried away by what they see. The secret to happiness is to be hardworking and contented with the much you have, money does not bring happiness. No insults, these are just my personal views.
Abeg na mumu dey bliv dem......I only pity d lady bhind him
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ifymadu: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
millionboi2:
Abeg na mumu dey bliv dem......I only pity d lady bhind him
Eye go clear all man eventually.
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by seenga(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
u obviously failed to read the post.
lonelydora:
When you love someone, you can do anything for her
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ronishratis(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ronishratis(f): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepH6kySvqY&t=3s

Reelmii:
no mind the@ lonelydora, she is really lonley and gullible

she don wish say she go jam maga wey go buy for her
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by mrfoxx(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifymadu:
All that glitters is not gold, stay focused and don’t be deceived by social media wealth, all shows. The same artist had it on social media a while back that he bought a private jet only to end up being false. It’s good to appreciate wealth but people should not be carried away by what they see. The secret to happiness is to be hardworking and contented with the much you have, money does not bring happiness. No insults, these are just my personal views.

Bravo everything summed up in one piece.. Thank God I've seen someone who actually thinks like this
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ifymadu: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
mrfoxx:

Bravo everything summed up in one piece.. Thank God I've seen someone who actually thinks like this
Welcome MrFoxx
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Felicity1070(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
90 million again. All dis bloggers una don start where davido use him mouth tell una say na 90 million angry Mtcheeeeew
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Myketuale(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
ifymadu:

nice one bro
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by ifymadu: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Myketuale:

nice one bro
Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Rockyrascal(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Money quench nonsense
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by adeife19(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mistadora01:

Please how fake is his life? Is it that d money he claims he has is a lie that he's very poor or the picture with d watch in his wrist was Photoshop or he did a plastic surgery?
hey did that watch worth the ammount he call it
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by seangy4konji: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
My g shock still tells me time..

Enjoy
Re: Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma by Mistadora01(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2018
adeife19:
hey did that watch worth the ammount he call it
Sheabi that guy showed d price online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) / Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.