Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology (1264 Views)

Nigeria Puts 5G Technology On Trial, Powered By MTN. Becomes First In West Afric / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 / The First Android Phone With 10GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Dboy55(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Xiaomi has started teasing the upcoming Mi Mix 3 with its different innovations. On a maiden day, Xiaomi has revealed that it will come with 5G support and will be the world’s first smartphone to carry 10GB RAM. Xiaomi officially confirmed the news via official Weibo handle by touting it as “world’s first 5G commercial mobile phone.” These are the exciting features that come along with the sliding camera tech and full-screen display. We expect more teasers from Xiaomi in the upcoming 8 days before the Mi Mix 3 Launch.

Yesterday, Xiaomi teased the 5G technology with a whopping 10 GB RAM in a different way but it was not confirmed what Xiaomi is trying to say. Today, by posting the new posters on social media, Xiaomi has confirmed these features and is on the verge to make Mi Mix 3 as the world’s first 5G commercial smartphone. Also, it will be the world’s first smartphone to rock with 10GB of RAM.
It seems there are plenty more intuitive features that are present on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. We have to wait for the official launch or teasers to get some information about those.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 specs
Additionally, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 could be tucked underneath with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc coupled with 10 GB of RAM. It will bring advanced 3D facial recognition system via its front-facing camera. A full view display having a bezel-less design, in-display fingerprint and high screen ratio are embedded in the device.The flagship device from Xiaomi is coming our way on October 25 in China. As per a recent leak, the launch event will take place at the Nanjing Sports Centre.
So guys what do you think about about this Xiaomi phone?

Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Shelumiel: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is intimidating. ...
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by henry007(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Too much
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Dboy55(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is intimidating. ...
To Samsung and iPhone grin

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by bigtt76(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice but they shouldn't comman release a device with 3000mAH battery o! grin

Dboy55:
Xiaomi has started teasing the upcoming Mi Mix 3 with its different innovations. On a maiden day, Xiaomi has revealed that it will come with 5G support and will be the world’s first smartphone to carry 10GB RAM. Xiaomi officially confirmed the news via official Weibo handle by touting it as “world’s first 5G commercial mobile phone.” These are the exciting features that come along with the sliding camera tech and full-screen display. We expect more teasers from Xiaomi in the upcoming 8 days before the Mi Mix 3 Launch.

Yesterday, Xiaomi teased the 5G technology with a whopping 10 GB RAM in a different way but it was not confirmed what Xiaomi is trying to say. Today, by posting the new posters on social media, Xiaomi has confirmed these features and is on the verge to make Mi Mix 3 as the world’s first 5G commercial smartphone. Also, it will be the world’s first smartphone to rock with 10GB of RAM.
It seems there are plenty more intuitive features that are present on Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. We have to wait for the official launch or teasers to get some information about those.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 specs
Additionally, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 could be tucked underneath with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc coupled with 10 GB of RAM. It will bring advanced 3D facial recognition system via its front-facing camera. A full view display having a bezel-less design, in-display fingerprint and high screen ratio are embedded in the device.The flagship device from Xiaomi is coming our way on October 25 in China. As per a recent leak, the launch event will take place at the Nanjing Sports Centre.
So guys what do you think about about this Xiaomi phone?

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by xofat: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
Payment Made Easy: Get Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards Integration On Your Website

Online payment can be used by almost any business, ranging from e-commerce websites to course organizers wanting to get attendees pay for the course fee online, or even charity organizations to get donations online

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
shockedshockedshocked
Just after hauwei released the monster mate 20 pro, now xiaomi is about to release their own monster cheesycheesy Apple and samsung sit up and beware!!! This chinese guys are giving us REAL VALUE for our money

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
shockedshockedshocked
Just after hauwei released the monster mate 20 pro, now xiaomi is about to release their own monster cheesycheesy Apple and samsung sit up and beware!!! This chinese guys are giving us REAL VALUE for our money
Samsung And Iphone Would Always Use Quality Pass Them
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2018
What’s this...?
.....a nuclear missile or what..??
Please who is interested in purchasing iPhone 8PLUS.
I wan sell am purchase this one
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by ikennamadu1(m): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Samsung And Iphone Would Always Use Quality Pass Them

oga na lie.. ma using a Xiaomi fone.. that quality is top notch. can match Samsung and iPhone anyday .. anytime
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2018
ikennamadu1:

oga na lie.. ma using a Xiaomi fone.. that quality is top notch. can match Samsung and iPhone anyday .. anytime
I Don't Know What Y'all Xiaomi Phones Users Like About Their Phone I Once Handle Redmi 4X The Phone Was Poo It Camera And Loudspeaker Can't Be Compare With My Samsung Note 1 Camera And Loudspeaker Not Talk Of All Other Things And The Phone Is Damn Expensive I Should Have Create Topic About It But It Will Be Like Heaven Wan Descend Wan On Me From Xioamite Gang And You're Here Hyping Them Indirectly Saying Them Have Quality Like Sammy
The Only Phone Brands That I know With Best Quality Is Samsung And Iphone Is Every Way Better Than Xiaomi They Are Just Expensive Not The Type For All Shikena...
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by urch111(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2018
I need a blackview phone seller. I need Blackview 10000 pro, brand new. Please reach me on 08038729969 by call or whatsapp if you are a seller and have one for sale. brand new please.
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by ericsimons18: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2018
Oga Na Lie Now .
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Dboy55(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Moderators cc:punskin, dragnet
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by brandon180(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I Don't Know What Y'all Xiaomi Phones Users Like About Their Phone I Once Handle Redmi 4X The Phone Was Poo It Camera And Loudspeaker Can't Be Compare With My Samsung Note 1 Camera And Loudspeaker Not Talk Of All Other Things And The Phone Is Damn Expensive I Should Have Create Topic About It But It Will Be Like Heaven Wan Descend Wan On Me From Xioamite Gang And You're Here Hyping Them Indirectly Saying Them Have Quality Like Sammy
The Only Phone Brands That I know With Best Quality Is Samsung And Iphone Is Every Way Better Than Xiaomi They Are Just Expensive Not The Type For All Shikena...
true sha, i compared samsung note 3 with infinix note 4, its only in battery and os infinix came out tops..imagine my shock.
Re: XIAOMI MI Mix3,first Commercial Phone With 10gb Ram And 5G Technology by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
brandon180:
true sha, i compared samsung note 3 with infinix note 4, its only in battery and os infinix came out tops..imagine my shock.
Don't Mind That One Jare He Just Talk The Thing He Think Not What He See

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C11 Pro Specs And Price / A Phone That Comes With 18,000mah Battery Unveiled At MWC2019 / Between Gionee M5+ And Tecno Pouvoir 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.