Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online (104639 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Apostle Chris Omatsola Relocates Church Over Threats After Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online by zamanii: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Toxxic:
You are the hypocritical idiot that won't let other humans live in peace without putting your reeking nose in matters that don't concern you. Even if he fuçked your. sister, it's none of your business so long as he didn't rape her.

Oga accept the truth you have been told or go and sit down! if you see nothing wrong in a man of God who preaches that fornication is a sin but does the same thing behind closed doors, you are much of an extremist as boko haram
Re: Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online by Casemiro(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Casemiro:
see the leaked video, watch now before they take it down!!

>>>>>>>

> Part II >>watch leaked video here <<

choi cheesy

choi, see yanshh cheesy

the guy fall hand sha
Re: Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online by fullblast(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2018
People holding their shoulders high casting aspersions is easy... If only everyone's secret can be revealed, then there will be none to cast the blame stone. In this case, I suggest empathy or at least sympathy. I'm not encouraging Sexual recklessness.

One major precautionary measure that I strictly adhere to is that I try hard not to pass judgement on people facing challenges. Then taking nudes on video is a big NO for me. When the consequences comes at you, its as grave as mistakenly using super glue as an eye drop. Lol.

Having an affair with a female pastor isn't new, I have been there once and its something I'm will never brag about. Nature will always find an equilibrium, victor or victim...watch NatGeoworld channel.

All facet of human society has one form of decadence or the other. No one is perfect

wolesmile:
Initially I wanted to say pastors are humans too... that after all, the guy might not be married... blah blah blah.

[b

But then I remember Pastor Francis Wale Oke. A married Redeem Pastor woman friend (Don't ask me how a married pastor became my consort) told me Pastor Adeboye did restitution (abi na deliverance she call am sef) for Wale Oke, and his sins are forgiven. It was through her I first heard "Once saved, always saved." She even allowed me inside her matrimonial home. During our relationship, I saw so much promiscuity in Pentecostal churches...

Pentecostalism is the biggest scam in Christendom!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online by abulude: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please stop calling him Pastor! A true man of God will not have sex before marriage and even video it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogboni Frat / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.