Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car (11656 Views)

10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car In 2020 / Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season / Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by femi4: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Pepper spray
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by computerglobal(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Are you in the market to buy a tokunbo or a used vehicle?
Do the necessary precautions to avoid buying a clunker. Run a VIN check to reveal important information such as title status, odometer reading, flood and fire history, number of previous owners, airbag deployment ,salvage title and more

Contact us for your comprehensive vehicle report
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by Auwm1(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2018
I disagree with 4,It shouldn't be nice to make call with earpiece plugged in your ear while driving,you can't be doing two things at the same time. It may lead to an accident. The best to do,is to park your car by the side of road then you can make use of your earpiece. I think this is the right thing to do,not making call and drive at the same time.
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by Sh1g1d1: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2018
CD
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by istephen(m): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Tire repair kit is a must especially if you don't have a spare tire.
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by naturefellow(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2018
EmmGee:
putting on an earpiece when driving is very wrong. how will you know if another road user is trying to communicate with you.
common sense...
replace with Bluetooth receiver
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by Baronnaire: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2018
kingreign:

Copy and paste master. Plagriasm master welldone
Next time try respect original authors.

Why are people like you jealous over people's activities? What's your business if he/she copied it or wrote them?
Can't you just comment on or ignore the post?

What will you benefit by discrediting or bringing others down?

People like you never make headway in life cos you're busy looking for what to criticize in others.

Change your mentality so you live longer and progress...
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by Baronnaire: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Auwm1:
I disagree with 4,It shouldn't be nice to make call with earpiece plugged in your ear while driving,you can't be doing two things at the same time. It may lead to an accident. The best to do,is to park your car by the side of road then you can make use of your earpiece. I think this is the right thing to do,not making call and drive at the same time.

I agree with you 100%.
That's why the traffic offense said "Use of Phone while driving" and not "Holding your phone while driving or Making calls while driving.

Whatever activity you do with your phone whether in your hands, on the dashboard or on your lap, with earpiece or Bluetooth can distract you in an instant.

Know that you drive with your mind and not your eyes or hands, so also do you communicate with the same mind. That's why a mentally deranged person end up not being able to do things normally as they use to or like normal people.

So multitasking the mind for driving and phone calls or messages can be dangerously distracting.

If the call cant wait, then pull out of the road and do your thing...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by ChampagnePapiii(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
8&9 Really? for wat if I may ask?
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by lagosrd: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2018
CarGuideNG:

The reports are designed to ensure you purchase vehicles in the best available condition.

There are a lot of Tokunbo vehicles in fair condition, our aim is to sieve out these from the dangerous vehicles for car buyers.

Get in touch Sir, and we will demonstrate the world of difference between car shopping guided with our history reports and expert inspection, and blind car shopping with the very high likelihood of dangerous purchases.

Thanks a million times

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by sinbad042(m): 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
ONE THING IS MISSING THERE......"GUN" FOR SAFE DEFENSE IN CASE OF ANY ATTACK.
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by guhetof: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
road tips
Re: Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car by Exponental(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
"particulars" nko Make Vio, frsc or police catch you. Bail is not free ooo!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Car Key Won't Enter Ignition / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! / Daimler And Bosch Unveils World’s First Automated Valet Parking (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.