Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Difficulties Of Mexico Appointment Booking - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difficulties Of Mexico Appointment Booking (903 Views)

Mexico Appointment Booking / South America Series:beautiful Side Of Mexico You Will Never See On Tv(photos) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties Of Mexico Appointment Booking by starbn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
hello nairalanders.pleased want how easy to create an acount with Mexico embassy here in Nigeria for booking appointment.
I'm finding it difficult and needed urgent attention.
is there any alternative way to book appointment with the embassy.

please your candid advise and information is highly needed.
Re: Difficulties Of Mexico Appointment Booking by rindetemi: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
starbn:
hello nairalanders.pleased want how easy to create an acount with Mexico embassy here in Nigeria for booking appointment.
I'm finding it difficult and needed urgent attention.
is there any alternative way to book appointment with the embassy.

please your candid advise and information is highly needed.

I have tried many times for the past 2month i couldn't. even as i'm typing. the date are always inactive but after some day it will be open. I guess those people have some agent they allowed access only. I may be wrong though
Re: Difficulties Of Mexico Appointment Booking by starbn(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2018
you are perfectly right.because I have send to them several email to create an account but no response.
I contacted some who claim to be their agent.he said i can get appointment with two to three days.

(1) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Killed In Helicopter Crash Just Hours After Wedding (photos) / Trips To Dubai [updated] - / Black Friday At Kwata Junction,where A Shuttle Was Hit By Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.