Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Are You In Love Or In Prison? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You In Love Or In Prison? (315 Views)

Lady Studied Law To Get Her Father Out Of Prison (Photos) / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / What Keeps A Marriage Together - Love Or Respect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Love Or In Prison? by Elibrainz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2018
From the window, I heard a voice screaming loud in tears. It was a lady's voice wailing: "what have I done to you? Beat me today, Beat me! Kill me Victor (not original name used).
Help was far for her as their flat was in the second floor of the building. Access was not possible as their burglary proof was already locked. Moreover, it was in the early hours of the morning and co-tenants were hurrying off for work/ business.
It continued for few hours till children were attracted to the scene. They couldn't do more than trying to trace out the window in which this world war was happening and laughing as the woman screamed in tears the more. I was bitter from where I was and had to show up to disperse that convention of little Children. "They shouldn't be allowed to witness everything before they'll be tempted to think that that's the standard they should emulate". That's what was in my mind. I won't talk more today on how a harsh atmosphere can corrupt the child's attitude to things. That's a full day sermon.

Continue reading this article at : http://www.elishamfon.com/2018/10/are-you-in-love-or-in-prison.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale / Is Your Marriage Worth The Fight? / Is Tea Better Than Coffee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.