Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. (2932 Views)

Happy Birthday To The Registrar Of Lens Polytechnic Offa, Mr. Hammed Sarafa / The Resignation Of The Rector And The Registrar Of The Institutions, Watch Video / NABTEB Sacked Board Boss Accuses Registrar Of 42 Contracts Without Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2018
I saw a message on my phone yesterday morning that ibadan poly has offered me admission. I was suprised because i did jamb in 2017 and i got 193(accountancy) . I chose ibadan poly as third choice(oau 1st choice and a private school as second choice) and since then i never heard anything till yesterday.
The number i used to register for my jamb 2017 exam was the same number i got the message from.
i was told to report for registration.
i never did 2018 jamb.
please can this be true or maybe just a mistake from them cause am confused ?
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2018
cc lalasticala help please
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by kolafolabi(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2018
Very simple.. In case you don't know, JAMB now has a two year validation. You might have chosen Ibadan City Polytechnic instead of Ibadan Polytechnic.

2 Likes

Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2018
kolafolabi:
Very simple.. In case you don't know, JAMB now has a two year validation. You might have chosen Ibadan City Polytechnic instead of Ibadan Polytechnic.

wait please is ibadan city polytechnic different from ibadan polytechnic?
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by kolafolabi(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2018
DavilleBadt:

Yes.

Ibadan City Polytechnic is a Private Polytechnic
The Ibadan Polytechnic is owned by State Government

2 Likes

Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2018
DavilleBadt:

Are you truly seeking admission into an institute of higher learning? angry
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Are you truly seeking admission into an institute of higher learning? angry

So what?
Just because i didnt know that Ibadan city poly was different from Ibadan poly.

U think i dont know wat am doing abi?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
DavilleBadt:

So what?
Just because i didnt know that Ibadan city poly was different from Ibadan poly.

U think i dont know wat am doing abi?
Smh

sad
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

sad

Better
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
DavilleBadt:

Better

Better what?

You better go and face your studies. You can't win this.
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by MsFaith: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Better what?

cheesy cheesy cheesy you will not kill person with laughter grin

You funny die
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Better what?

who's winning wat?
Am facing my studies already so keep quiet.
U better face ur life prob.
Pls
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
MsFaith:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you will not kill person with laughter grin

You funny die

Lol When a girl needs attention.
Pull ur stuff wisely next time.
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
DavilleBadt:

who's winning wat?
Am facing my studies already so keep quiet.
U better face ur life prob.
Pls

Says the numptie that can't figure out the correct name of the school he applied to grin

With your level of writing and grammar no wonder you couldn't pass muster with the first two choices and was regelated to a 3rd choice.
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by DavilleBadt(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Says the numptie that can't figure out the correct name of the school he applied to grin

With your level of writing and grammar no wonder you couldn't pass muster with the first two choices and was regelated to a 3rd choice.

Am sure u wrote ur o level exams more than three times.
All i have achieved academically am sure u couldn't have achieved when u were of my age now.
U think Sir Grammar is everything?
i am still less than 17 buh am sure u finished 20. Finished sec school 2016.
I would not want to be proud buh see I got A1 in English in Neco. Yes Neco! 83 in jamb (English). My first trial.
Please sir or Ma with due respect please leave me alone.
Re: Registrar Of Ibadan City Polytechnic Sent Me A Message. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
DavilleBadt:

Am sure u wrote ur o level exams more than three times.
All i have achieved academically am sure u couldn't have achieved when u were of my age now.
U think Sir Grammar is everything?
i am still less than 17 buh am sure u finished 20. Finished sec school 2016.
I would not want to be proud buh see I got A1 in English in Neco. Yes Neco! 83 in jamb (English). My first trial.
Please sir or Ma with due respect please leave me alone.

Now you're just talking sheer and unadulterated nonsense, balderdash actually cheesy

None of that self gratifying hogwash means shyte and is just someone stroking his weak ego.

You forgot to add Phd put join grin

Mr. I Don't Know The Name Of My Intended School

(1) (Reply)

A Brief History Of Special Education / Why It Is Grammatically Wrong To Say "I Appreciate" / Unad Post Jamb Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.