Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center (1168 Views)

Follow Me To Set Up My Gaming Pc Ryzen 5 2600x With Pictures / Gaming Center / Public Gaming Center Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center by NoChill: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Guys am planning on opening a gaming center in my area and I know that a lot of challenges can arise while running such. One of these challenges is how I can control the time allocated to customers for gaming on my consoles. Usually other game centers I know of do it the manual way but am planning on running a very big gaming center with multiple consoles hence the manual method will be highly inefficient for such. I need a software to be able to control the time gamers use my consoles according to the amount of time they paid for. I've checked online and I found only two softwares Smartlaunch and Antamedia. I tried checking how they work but I got confused. Please can anyone explain to me extensively how they work or any other better software. Thanks guys
Re: Help : What Softwares Can I Use To Control Gaming Time In My Gaming Center by crafteck(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
It's not easy.. Rea h the bridge before u cross it, of all hurdles ur facing, this is d least

(1) (Reply)

GTA 5 Game Cheats For PS4 & PS3 / I Need A Clean Affordable And Working PS4 / Ps Vita SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.