Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,226 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Please I Need Your Advise On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Your Advise On This (395 Views)

My Sister Needs Your Advise PLEASE!! / Please What's Your Advise On Name Rearrangement Error In Jamb / I Need Your Advise, PLEASE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advise On This by Luvlydevin(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Good morning all I have OND in business administration some years back, now I am so much in love with computers and I want to study computer science (part time) my question is this
if I decide to write waec again will it be sufficient for me to achieve this or i need to go back to square 1 being that i was not a science student when i was in secondary school
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This by tripplephi: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2018
OH BROTHER.....

COMPUTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PHYSICS OR CHEMISTRY

what you may mistakenly learn in UNIVERSITY will make you a knowledgeable VEGETABLE in the ICT WORLD.... no university except PRIVATE UNIVERSITY can accommodate the diversity of ICT.... you NEED TO GO TO A COMPUTER SCHOOL like NIIT, APTECH, NEW HORIZON etc and they will teach you from SCRATCH....

BY SCRATCH i mean... computer appreciation and its basic functions.... THEN FROM SUCH LEVEL YOU CAN DECIDE WHICH ASPECT OF COMPUTING you are passionate about....
PROGRAMMING?
ANIMATIONS?
GRAPHIC DESIGN?
DATABASE?
ROBOTICS?
Etc

i wish you well. pls DO NOT GO TO A UNIVERSITY or POLYTECHNIC for computer science.... YOU MAY JUST BE UNEMPLOYABLE... because the knowledge will not help you far in life.

GO TO A PROFESSIONAL SCHOOL.
thanks

Luvlydevin:
Good morning all I have OND in business administration some years back, now I am so much in love with computers and I want to study computer science (part time) my question is this
if I decide to write waec again will it be sufficient for me to achieve this or i need to go back to square 1 being that i was not a science student when i was in secondary school

Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
tripplephi:
OH BROTHER.....

what you may mistakenly learn in UNIVERSITY will make you a knowledgeable VEGETABLE in the ICT WORLD.... no university except PRIVATE UNIVERSITY can accommodate the diversity of ICT.... you NEED TO GO TO A COMPUTER SCHOOL like NIIT, APTECH, NEW HORIZON etc and they will teach you from SCRATCH....

BY SCRATCH i mean... computer appreciation and its basic functions.... THEN FROM SUCH LEVEL YOU CAN DECIDE WHICH ASPECT OF COMPUTING you are passionate about....
PROGRAMMING?
ANIMATIONS?
GRAPHIC DESIGN?
DATABASE?
ROBOTICS?
Etc

i wish you well. pls DO NOT GO TO A UNIVERSITY or POLYTECHNIC for computer science.... YOU MAY JUST BE UNEMPLOYABLE... because the knowledge will not help you far in life.

thanks

I swear, this is the gospel truth. Nigerian university is real shit. if I had known, I would have just gone to do programming or anything else. since graduation, nothing to show
Re: Please I Need Your Advise On This by Luvlydevin(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
tripplephi:
OH BROTHER.....

PROGRAMMING?
ANIMATIONS?
GRAPHIC DESIGN?
DATABASE?
ROBOTICS?
Etc

thanks

Am through with appreciation and other computer stuff, I just want to back it up with a computer science degree, please I will still need your advice concerning this

(1) (Reply)

Any Mathematician Here To Prove Me Wrong / 2018/2019 FUTO Batch C Supplementary Admission List Released / Missing Delsu Student Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.