Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Set The Payload Generator For MTN Free Browsing On HTTP Injector VPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set The Payload Generator For MTN Free Browsing On HTTP Injector VPN (6712 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / Latest Stark VPN Settings For Free Browsing On Mtn / Itel Java Phone Not Browsing On MTN Network Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set The Payload Generator For MTN Free Browsing On HTTP Injector VPN by chaiko: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2018
How to set the Payload Generator for MTN free browsing on HTTP Injector VPN.

The MTN free browsing host that has over a million config files has been finally revealed. A video on Youtube, clearly shows how you can set the MTN free browsing tweak on HTTP Injector. Through a post on this blog, you have been able to learn how to create an SSH account for the unlocked ehi file that was shared on this blog’s telegram channel.
Hopefully, with the help of a video on my Youtube channel, I’ve been able to create a quick video on how to setup the payload generator for the tweak on HTTP Injector VPN. Since MTN already knows the host for the free browsing, I figured out that it’s high-time that you all find out what it is and how to setup the payload generator for MTN free browsing on HTTP Injector VPN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYaMIptMzBM
#source.
https://www.bollyfeed.xyz/mtn-free-browsing-cheat-2019-with-0-00naira-back-and-better/

(1) (Reply)

Tecno H6 Stock Rom Flash Zip (de-odexed And Zip Aligned) / Tecno Y6 V6.0 Marshmallow Os / Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.