Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Lecturer Threatens To Slap Student Who Gave Him His Script With His Left Hand - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Threatens To Slap Student Who Gave Him His Script With His Left Hand (277 Views)

No Bra, No Class - Nigerian University Lecturer Threatens / Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Threatens To Slap Student Who Gave Him His Script With His Left Hand by made4naija(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
This video which has since gone viral as it shows the moment a lecturer lost his cool and threatened to slap one of his students who gave him his answer script with his left hand.

Watch Video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/lecturer-threatens-to-slap-student-who-gave-him-his-script-with-his-left-hand/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lecturer Threatens To Slap Student Who Gave Him His Script With His Left Hand by made4naija(f): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

AUCHIPOLY Academic Calendar | 2018/19 First Semester / I Was Meant To Know What I Was Not Even Taught At School..! / Get Enrolled In Any University In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.