Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

/ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / / (775 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / How Much Can I Withdraw And Remain In A DIAMOND BANK Dollar DOM Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

/ by kryptochats: 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
/
Re: / by nullboss: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
How old are you bruh?
Re: / by goldtooth: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
kryptochats:
i first used gtbank savings to receive my first income from adsense , with their mumu rate they gave me instead of getting #1.1m dey credited me $1m7k, last month earning when i calculated with gtbank rate it would be #6.8m but with aboki rate #7.3m so i just created a diamond dom acct , today they sent me the acct number , i was wondering do i have to input the intermediary bank details when filling on adsense? please help o
This is my adsense payment settings with my dorm account details. I use an intermediary bank. That bank is specific for gtbank so diamond has their own. Contact customer care for it or just Google it. Why did you not open dorm with gtbank? With dorm you can withdraw your raw dollars and take it to aboki to change to naira at black market rate. You got cheated the last time because you used savings account to receive it and not dorm.

Re: / by kryptochats: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
goldtooth:

This is my adsense payment settings with my dorm account details. I use an intermediary bank. That bank is specific for gtbank so diamond has their own. Contact customer care for it or just Google it. Why did you not open dorm with gtbank? With dorm you can withdraw your raw dollars and take it to aboki to change to naira at black market rate. You got cheated the last time because you used savings account to receive it and not dorm.
i just read more positive reviews on diamond bank that was why i went for diamond , do you think gtbank is best ?
Re: / by goldtooth: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
kryptochats:
i just read more positive reviews on diamond bank that was why i went for diamond , do you think gtbank is best ?
When it comes to innovations in online banking gtbank leads in Nigeria. That's is why I like them. But some say when it comes to receiving adsense income diamond dorm owners get credited 1or 2days earlier than gtbank sometimes. I am not certain of this sha
Re: / by kryptochats: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
goldtooth:

When it comes to innovations in online banking gtbank leads in Nigeria. That's is why I like them. But some say when it comes to receiving adsense income diamond dorm owners get credited 1or 2days earlier than gtbank sometimes. I am not certain of this sha
okay thanks . anyone using diamond bank please which details did you submit please o biko
Re: / by kryptochats: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
sad
Re: / by Oluwaseun1700: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
I use diamond dom Account for my Adsense
Re: / by kryptochats: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
/
Re: / by goldtooth: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
kryptochats:
thanks they sent the payment today thanks u all
Please tell me how you did this. A guide as to how to achieve this will be appreciated. I sent you a PM but you did not reply. Giving a guide will not affect your earnings na. Life is give and take. At least when you need guidance and ask questions people respond to you, but you are not responding to people. Not fair.
Re: / by kryptochats: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
goldtooth:

Please tell me how you did this. A guide as to how to achieve this will be appreciated. I sent you a PM but you did not reply. Giving a guide will not affect your earnings na. Life is give and take. At least when you need guidance and ask questions people respond to you, but you are not responding to people. Not fair.
its just a mobile game bro nothing to hide no secrets its a mobile game but i wont send anyone the app name , hope you understand bad belle people too much .

the guide is simple i made an android app and luckily for me it got trending on the playstore its not one of those admob hack stuffs its legit game android game
Re: / by myseyf(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
kryptochats:
its just a mobile game bro nothing to hide no secrets its a mobile game but i wont send anyone the app name , hope you understand bad belle people too much .

the guide is simple i made an android app and luckily for me it got trending on the playstore its not one of those admob hack stuffs its legit game android game this is one of my apps though so you get an idea but this one isnt generating much revenue yet because of some bugs which i am working on fixing https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codobux.tictactoe
Where do you learn how to code pls?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense / I Need Urgent Help From Webmaster Here / Live Streaming Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.